Hi guysss it's already Sunday and so reading week is coming to an end!!! Tbh I barely started reading LOL and the week is already ending omg seriously :(
Spent last Friday night at D'resort celebrating Joshua's birthday hehehe. Theme was Pajamas but um actually #theburdensfamily was the only people wearing PJ pants and all LOL enthu level over 1000000 man. But then I secretly love trying to dress up according to the themes leh I think it's damn fun and also the best thing about 21st birthday parties!!! Also fun to see what other people wear hehe. So I secretly judge those who don't follow theme HAHAHA sorry I judgy :(
Anyway the party was super fun and chill and cozy!! D'resort is really a pretty cool place to hold the party hehe (though the walk there was a bit ummm HAHAHA) but the atmosphere was nice. Also maybe it was the company that matters hehe. Legit sleepover vibes (especially since we wore dri-fit tees + pjs) HAHA and I had so much fun!! Much thanks to Huilin and Joshua for having such a great party and for having us over hehe.
Was quite funny initially when none of Joshua's friends reached and it was just the burdens HAHAHA we kept saying he has no friends awww. But I'm really glad to be able to become such good friends with the plus ones of burdens and I'm glad we're really like one big family :') Yay guys continue to find boyfriends/girlfriends and invite them over okie HEHE.
Spent the next two days rushing my web page assignment omg I really dislike dealing with software stuff HAHA so un-tech-savvy seriously. Managed to get the web pages done but tbh it's quite ugly HAHA my friends have super nice web pages omg damn stressful but oh well I feel like I did the best I could with the limited skills I have :( So no regrets!!! Submitted the web pages and went to school to take pretty photos with my girls after RV grad night hehe.
Xiao awkward moment initially HAHA cos I already looked damn out of place on the shuttle bus with the whole retro look and my red lipstick HAHA and I barely know anyone in RV anymore. But yy managed to find me and she dragged me to the rest and they're so cute they legit squealed and hugged me and I was like xiao paiseh because people kept looking over but also so happy to see them HAHAHAHA. Had a super great time taking pictures with them and recreating our step picture last year hehehe. It was also really nice to meet and take pictures with some of the other RV people. Oh man I guess this is legit goodbye because I won't even be bumping into them randomly when I visit RV anymore :( Speaking of which, my post about RV is still in my drafts HAHA is it ever gonna be published... But anyway, despite some of its issues, I have gained so much out of RV especially in terms of the people I've met and dear friends I've made, so no matter what it is a place I will always hold very dear to my heart. :')
Then I spent Monday morning struggling with my brochure assignment and went for SEP briefing hehe. Speaking of SEP I really desperately need friends omg CRIES. Everyone keeps reassuring me that I'll definitely be able to find friends but I'm feeling so doubtful now HAHAHA. I'm so excited for exchange but also kinda anxious!!! So many things could go wrong and there are so many things to take into consideration of :( But oh well I'm still super thankful for the great opportunity and I look forward to whatever life has in store for me, both the good and the bad!
Tuesday morning was another struggle with my brochure assignment HAHA and then I left for Jasmine's birthday celebration hehe. Supposed to get Jas's gift with yr but she was late like what's new HAHAHA. Anyway it's probably the first time in my life going to so many bag places and looking at so many bags omg it is not very fun................ Actually shopping in general is not very fun for me..................... But I think we got a pretty nice bag in the end and I'm glad Jas likes it!!! The surprise was kinda successful I think HAHAHAHA but anyway it was really nice chilling at Botanics hehe we haven't done anything like that in years because we're so damn lazy!!! Thankfully the weather was great, so we could sit on grass and enjoy the breeze and chill with music and eat cheap but yummy food!!! Plus Botanics is a great place to take photos hehe because the photos came out looking so pretty. A word of warning though - there are swans wandering around and targeting food so you might want to guard against them LOL it was quite scary!! And the mosquitoes come out at night so don't stay till too late after the sun sets!!! We were the only group staying after the sun set and we only realised when it was too late omg. Nevertheless it's really a good place to chill at like 4/5pm hehe good date spot /thumbs up/
Speaking of Jas, this bimbz kept complaining about the outing before it because she didn't want to travel so far/she wanted to study HAHA I was like "omg girl you are gonna regret saying this" in my heart HAHAHA but yes she did la hehe. So even though Jas doesn't even read this, happy advanced 21st birthday Jas!!!
Okay then moving on I spent Wednesday and Thursday completing and printing out my brochure assignment along with the justification and print specs and everything!!! Pretty proud of myself actually. I think my end product actually looks pretty good!!! Designing really can be such a struggle sometimes especially when you're trying to conceptualise the layout and all, but I think I really did my best so I have no regrets! The printing lab assistant was also so nice to me idk why HAHA I always thought she looks very fierce omg but she was actually very friendly to me and patient with me. She even taught me how to use the paper-cutter stuff when she didn't teach the others??? (And she also gave me a 5 cent discount)!!! Actually I think it's because I kept doing stupid things LOL she's like super amused by me. But awww I was so happy that day hehe :') So yup officially done with the mod hehe because no finals!!!
Highlight of Friday would be celebrating Yiwen's birthday!!! (Yiwen are you reading this hehe) Actually I really like how we kinda gave up on surprising or anything because it's quite obvious that we are gonna celebrate HAHAHA. As usual, it's always a chill and enjoyable time with them!! We don't meet very often but everytime we meet we just pick right up where we left off!!! Okay la we talk quite frequently on the whatsapp chat too HAHA. But I'm just so thankful to have them in my life, they really brightened up my entire JC life I SWEAR omg like how else could I endure all the boring lessons seriously. I feel like sometimes friendships takes a lot of trial and error? Because sometimes at first glance you really never know if you and that person can become good friends or maybe you guys just cannot click (actually happening to me right now in uni). So I'm so so glad that I met Yiwen and Kim right off the bat and we clicked so well together!!! :') Both of them are amazing people and they inspire me everyday :') I'm really glad to see how much we have all grown!!!
Had a super great time at Blisshouse Restaurant omg this one really must recommend LOL. I've been there once prior to this and I remember it's a really pretty place (good for taking photos lol #priorities) and cool place to chill. So I suggested it and it turns out to be even better?!!?! Maybe it's because it's for Yiwen's birthday so got special treatment HAHA seriously they were so attentive and super enthusiastic!!! They were more enthusiastic than us when we were singing the birthday song LOL omg it's so adorable seriously. The entire place has super chill vibes and there was even live singing after 6 hehe my favourite kind of vibes!! So yup super good service and photo-taking skills HAHA highly recommended!!! I'm really glad we went there because we had so much fun there :') Love y'all so much hehe.
Okay so yesterday was some hardcore (not really) study session at Jurong library HAHA omg the number of muggers is crazy!!! Kids nowadays are so hardworking oh my goodness people were legit sitting on the floor to do their work omg cries I definitely wasn't like that back then LOL no wonder my results weren't that great HAHA. But it's actually a good kind of stressful environment because I was definitely way more productive yesterday LOL today I'm staying at home and I was supposed to study but as you can tell, I'm now writing this blog post um. Nvm it's good to review and consolidate past events right right RIGHT?! Hehe okay gotta get back to studying, good luck to everyone who has to struggle with finals!!! ALL THE VERY BEST GUYS AND GIRLS :D