Omg it has actually been nearly an entire month since I last updated!! Been wanting to update actually haha but life has been so uneventful because it's just school stuff and also I've been struggling to stay afloat. But I've a bit of free time now before I start studying for my test this coming Fri so here's a lil update on my boring life!! :)
So after my last update, I've managed to get quite a lot of things done HAHA. First up was that I finally sent in my exchange application to Uppsala University!! Nearly had a mini screw-up because I delayed getting the official school transcript haha but it came just in time and I submitted just in time!!! Omg can't wait for them to get back to me or ask me to apply for housing or ANYTHING REALLY I'm so excited to do anything related to it haha. Also hope they'll accept my application LOL I'm already thinking about the things to do/places to go LOL I can't imagine the kind of rejection I'll feel if they reject me :'(
Also submitted my 2500-word essay, CL assignment and advertising report + presentation!!! So yeah been a pretty hectic month rushing deadlines here and there omg. In fact I just submitted another essay today hehe. But so far I've been pretty proud of all my work and I'm really glad that this sem seems to be turning out pretty well!! Not gonna lie, things are much easier ever since I stopped taking French LOL but I still miss it sometimes :( I hope my results will reflect the kind of mood I'm feeling because I really need to pull my CAP up this sem before I freeze it for an entire semester omg.
Been taking time off to meet my friends and stuff too!! Glad that I've managed to keep in touch with old friends and also made a few really good new friends. So yeah I feel like my life is pretty much on track now.......
Except for the fact that I still haven't been able to find an internship omg :( I've been to two interviews and both times I feel like it went pretty well but apparently not HAHAHA because I'm not hired.... HAHA oh my goodness I feel kinda sad for myself. I've another interview coming up this week haha please hire me. :( But oh well, even if I don't get any internship I feel like this has been a pretty meaningful experience! It's my first time applying for internships so like all the processes of coming up with a resume and writing cover letters and going for interviews have been really new to me. So I really learnt a lot from it haha but still.... please hire me HAHAHA. /desperate/
This week is already the last week of school OMG 4 more school days!!! I really can't believe that the sem is ending once again oh man I swear I don't even know where all my time flew to. IT'S REALLY CRAZY. I've been looking forward to this week for months LOL but now that it's here, I'm kinda sad it's all over so quickly. Every sem I look at the deadlines/projects/assignments and think "omg how am I going to survive", and at the end of every sem I look back at my calendar and feel so proud of myself, like YAAAAS I MANAGED TO SURVIVE :')
I still have a test this Fri and then two assignments to hand in at the end of recess week (boo) but all's good I'm feeling positive about it!!! Also gonna be celebrating birthdays and stuff hehe looking forward!! Really looking forward to holidays as well although as of now I have like no concrete plans because I was prepared to spend my holidays doing an internship but no one is hiring me................. So I might just be wasting my three months away instead LOL once again, please hire me HAHAHA.
Hope everything is well for everyone!!! Jiayou hehe.