<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Will you anchor me to you
Posted on: Saturday, March 5, 20168:24 PM

Had a rather sad day yesterday due to various various reasons - it's never nice to feel forgotten :( But it's okay I'm very over it now!!! Another reason was that I was reading up on the whole case about the NS guy who died while serving NS and me being stalkergirl95 I went to stalk his FB and Twitter and read all the messages his friends wrote to him about how they miss him etc etc omg bad move seriously it was so freaking sad. :'( He seemed like such a sweet and outgoing guy and the fact that I'm using past tense here really breaks my heart too :'( Legit cried (LOL I feel quite overdramatic about it) probably because weiyi just ORD-ed a few days ago and I was like thinking omg it could have happened to anyone man. It could have happened to someone I know too :'( Just felt so upset about the whole thing but there's nothing I can do to help too :(

And I wonder if people ever get over the deaths of their loved ones? Time heals everything but for things like that, I don't think time ever really heals. It probably just covers the scars and makes it look like everything is alright on the outside but time and time again there will be instances where the scars get uncovered and you get reminded of everything again. I think this was that instance for me because I got reminded that in the past two years alone, I had to bid farewell to two lives. I wasn't even particularly close to either of them but I am still so affected and I can only wonder how it feels like for those who were really close with them.

It's absolutely crazy when you think about all the could-have-been's and how can something so dynamic so complex so alive just disappear one day like they have never existed. Sometimes I feel so bad for carrying on with this life I have when they couldn't carry on with theirs anymore. What makes me so deserving of my life? Sigh.

Another sad thing is about Selina getting a divorced with her husband :( I used to idolise S.H.E so much but kinda stopped after I grew older but I still keep up with their news sometimes and I remember being so happy for her when she got married!!! There's like a bunch of rumours going around about how the guy was just pretending to still love her so as to keep up his image and blah blah but I don't think anyone really knows the truth and they really owe nobody any explanation. So I'm glad she was brave enough to make the choice and I wish her lots of happiness in the future :') But it just makes me question about love like how do you ever know if you can be with this person forever???

What do you do when love ends?




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx