<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Round and round
Posted on: Friday, December 4, 201510:07 PM

AYYYYY MY FINALS FINALLY ENDED OMG.

4 months ago when I was planning my timetable I thought having a long break was a good thing because it means more time to study right?! BUT NO. It means it will suck the life and motivation out of you and you end up being distracted and don't really wanna study LOL. So now I'm planning for my mods next time and I'm going to build my timetable based on a good exam timetable #hardtruthsoflife

Anyway today's paper was pretty good (I think it's the best paper this sem round, but maybe it's because it's the last paper so I'm like extra excited!!!). Anw it's the best piece I've ever written for this module so even though I know this mod has no hope already (25 percentile I CRY), I hope this would make the grade not so ugly (even though there's a 80% chance imma S/U this). But still, no regrets taking this mod because I really learnt a lot!!! And I believe my final paper really reflected all that I learnt because I really put what I learnt to use. So yes really useful mod to take even though it screws up your CAP but what matters is what you learnt at the end of the day right!!! (Though now I'm sure that news reporting is not really my style...) (Which is a pity because I used to want to be a journalist HAHAHA)

So this concludes my finals and I'd say that I could have done better given that I had like so many days to study but then I realise I work better under pressure so it backfired in the end :| But okay lesson learnt. My CAP is gonna suffer so much this semester omg T_T

Planning for the next sem now (SIGH THIS IS A NEVERENDING CYCLE I SWEAR) and I'm not overloading anymore WHOOP and it really shocks me to see how empty my potential timetable is!!! I've gotten so used to my overloaded timetable so this feels really strange haha. So proud of myself for surviving this overloaded sem!!! Also super amazed at people who do this on a semesterly basis haha you guys are da MVP. Actually it really can be done if you don't mind having assignment deadlines every week and like two hell weeks. Actually these are okay because I kinda got used to all the deadlines but I think the worst is not being able to coordinate project meeting slots with your groupmates!!! Because my timetable was so packed that I barely had any time to meet my group mates. This was a burden boo. Other than that, if you wanna relieve the burden of your final sem or smth I think overloading is still okay!!

Oh well, this was a nice sem. Had nice groupmates in general, especially my 3219 group omg. Really super duper thankful for them because everyone's so good at what they do and so efficient and so nice. I look forward to our meetings because we have so much fun :') My first level 3k mod which I was quite scared about but it turned out to be my favourite mod because my lecturer/tutor was REALLY nice and my groupmates as well :') Lots of love :')

French 3 was also surprisingly fun even though I sucked so bad at it initially because 3 months of not using French really killed me. Don't think I can maintain my B+ anymore HAHA but it was still worth it. Learning a new language is really like getting access to a whole new world and I love learning about the French culture and hearing my French teachers talk about their personal experiences. And I love it when I can read French passages on my own or like random French comments on YouTube!!! Persistence is key and I'm proud of myself for persisting till now. When I look back I really feel quite amazed at how I managed to memorise all the numbers and stuff till it's so ingrained in me that I don't even have to think what they are anymore. Like 70 is literally 60+10 and 80 is 4x20 and there is absolutely no logic behind it but I've become so used to it HAHA. Hopefully I can continue with French 4 but I'll see how :( If not I really want to learn another language maybe on my own or outside next time like Japanese (because I fell in love with Japan)!!

Anw, even though I feel really glad that finals over, at the same time I feel a bit sad as well because IT MEANS NEXT SEM IS COMING SOON. HAHA seriously this feels like a neverending cycle like I finally cleared round 1 but BAM HERE COMES ROUND 2. And every semester is like a whirlwind of academics and responsibilities and you can't even breathe till like 3 months later.

At the same time it hits me that time is really FLYING BY because I'm already halfway through year 2?! It feels like I was a freshie yesterday man. Now I'm like old and jaded HAHA.

Year 1: "Omg must find people to go lectures and tutorials together" "Ooh where is this I've never been here before" "Omg let's explore"
Year 2: "Whatever I'll just take whatever mods I want and go for lectures/tutorials alone" "I just wanna go home"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Still not sure if I'm going for honours so if I'm not, I'M REALLY HALFWAY THROUGH UNI LIFE.

I think time flies even faster when you're older sigh when I was 15 I was like "wow 18 seems so far away" then in the blink of an eye I'm already nearing 20............. Such a great proportion of my life is over but I feel like I haven't done anything meaningful :(

Okay existential crisis omggggggg.

Okay for now I'm just going to enjoy my holidays for a lil bit (Taiwan trip YAY).

Oh yes and I went out with B1 today hehe Maki-san finally and Mockingjay part 2!!! I like how we spent 60% of the movie hiding our faces HAHAHAHA. Love you deep deep hehe so glad that we still hang out with each other all the time even though we don't stay together in school anymore :') Absence makes the heart grow fonder yo HAHAHA. Cannot believe we used to be so awkwardly polite to each other like 1.5 years ago HAHAHAHAHA. Oh yes and you always motivate me to be better because you're so good at everything and always actively take up all these opportunities and responsibilities and motivate me to do so too :') Don't know how I'll live without ya :') Oops is it today is friendship appreciation day? HEHE.

Okay ta-ta hehe meeting the burdens tomorrow and flying to Taiwan on 6th (have to wake up at like 4am to catch my flight omg) but so excited!!! Looking forward to quality family time whooop because daddy is a lazy ass and refused to go to Europe last year (he hates the long travelling hours LOL) so we can finally go overseas together this time round and it's great because it means I can order a lot of food and try a bit of everything and throw the rest to him!!! HAHAHA.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx