Hello so I haven't updated in like ages and tbh there's nothing much to update about except that reading week and exam week 1 flew past and I'm left with one more paper on Friday when everyone I know has already ended their finals :-( So far the papers are meh could have done better (what's new) but THAT'S NOT THE POINT OF THIS POST WEW.
I'm posting because 2NE1 IS BACK YOOOOO. HAHAHAHA (while I'm typing this Big Bang's perf came but nothing beats 2NE1 yo). Okay I totally lost my train of thought but YASSS I was so freaking excited and my heart literally exploded when I heard 'Come back home' and Dara came up?!!?! I thought it might be a subunit performance then but NO MINZY CAME UP I WAS LIKE 'NO WAY HOLY SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON' and Bom came up and wtf FIRE?!?!?! THEN IATB?!?!!?
Ngl I've been so away from Kpop stuff since a couple of years ago haha and the only people that can bring me back are 2NE1 and Big Bang haha I barely know the other groups :-( So initially I was quite hesitant about turning into the live stream because I'm so uninterested in like 80% of the groups LOL BUT YAS IT WAS SO WORTH IT. Also sadly CL has done some questionable things lately even though she's still my favvv and I still love her even though some of her fashion choices and lyrics um I can't... BUT I believe in her hehe. But ngl I xiao cringed when I saw her and that head-dress and that costume HAHAHA BUT 2NE1 YAS the crowd was on fiyahhhh!!! If I were there I'd have screamed my head off.
YOU CAN'T BELIEVE MY LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT I literally sat there in shock like :O WHAT'S GOING ON??? and ugh this is perfect life is perfect. Also Jolin Tsai performed (sadly only one song) but she is also PERFECT!!! She still looks fabulous and the sight of her just brings back so many nostalgic memories awwww. Really respect her for constantly breaking boundaries and I love her mindset and attitude!!!
Alright that's all HAHA I almost wanted to smack myself for wasting my time on this live stream thing but maaaaan IT WAS SO WORTH IT I probably need to watch that performance for another 100000000 times. I love CL by herself but she's the best when she's with the other 3 sobs #OT4.
Sorry this post is so disorganised I'm just typing whatever comes to my mind HAHAHA I've stopped being a fangirl for so long but today I have no shame!!! I'm a terrible fan who doesn't go to their concert or buy their albums or buy their merchandise (I'd rate myself a 5/10) but the sight of them together is REALLY SO TOUCHING :') Especially when they haven't been together as 4 since like a year ago and with all the disbandment rumours and all :-( I really thought the hopes were quite low BUT THEY CAME BACK AWW YEAHHHHHHHH.