Met up with #TheBurdensFamily on Fri night because we haven't met in two months + Kailin's advanced birthday celebration!! For some reason we always celebrate her birthday at DTF and with a strawberry shortcake LOL SORRY KL we've got no creativity at all HAHA. It was great meeting up with them as usual hehe because they're family /hugs/
I love how our family is expanding too hehe Joey HL and JM brought their plus ones YAY but idk why I sit beside all the couples sia................. Weiyi and I wanted to kill ourselves when JM was acting cute to Sam HAHAHA our faces were legit like 'wtf'. Though weiyi actually had no right to because he also damn act cute when he's with xinyi HAHA. Friends, please slap me if I do that in the future HAHAHA. But I'm so happy for all of them omg it's so cute how they manage to find their other halves and it's like seeing them grow up :') Can't wait till we have 26 pax in our family next time but it's probably gonna be a huge burden (living up to our name yo) because idk where can fit 26 pax plussss it's already a burden eating with 15 pax now HAHA it's like I totally don't get to talk to the people sitting on the other side at all LOL. But YAY can't wait to grow old with all of y'all :')
-
Went for Arts Appreciation Dinner at District 10 on Sat night hehe it was so good seeing all the AC people and all my other friends participating in other #oneARTS projects and FASSClub projects :') B1 and I decided not to go so early because we didn't wanna reach too early and be awkward but in the end we were like one of the earliest bunch to reach HAHAHAH STILL AWKWARD. Decided to just hang around and chill but Clement kept coming to find us and asking us "why are y'all so awkward" LOL it wasn't even awkward until he said so T_T I think he's the awkward one HAHA. But ya so sweet of him to come and find us to entertain us!! Best boss ever :') Alex came to talk to us too yay best boss ever too :')
Spent the first half of the event mostly hanging out with Clems, XW, Alex, Beiqing, Steve etc LOL IDK WHY we always end up hanging out with these big bosses HAHA um #awkward...... (I am so awkward) But ya slowly gx trish they all came too so we had lots of fun mingling around and taking photos at the photobooth!!! There were speeches and games and all and I'm actually so happy that I had the chance to help out in AC and I'm really looking forward to the next AY helping out in FASSClub in whatever way I can. Still feel so undeserving of my spot and I know Alex is gonna be a hardcore boss (flashback to "eh you nothing to do right?" LOL) but I'm really thankful and glad to be a part of this FASS family and it really made me so touched last night when I saw the amount of hard work everyone has put in and the level of sincerity :') I think joining Arts Camp (both 2014 and 2015) is one of the best decisions I've ever made because I got to make friends who feel like family. :')
-
And also recently I've been such a burden to my friends like Claribel because I've been asking her about exchange stuff and I linked a friend up with her and she also helped me to link me up with her another friend who I wanna interview. And also my family friend Yixin for exchange advice and linking up my friend with her too. And also B1 because I stay over in her room sometimes and she's so nice to me. And also my #SINGAPOREWTF girls who always think of me. And also Weiyi because he treated me dessert the other day and talk to me about random crap. And also Kim and Yiwen who always bother to ask me how I am and are so supportive of me. And also Thomas who talked to me yesterday. And also Melphin who always give wise advice like the old person he is. And also jiaee for always giving me advice. And also jiamin who gives me advice too and share my new found interest for photography.
HAHAHA OKAY idk why this post turned out to be like some friendship appreciation post HAHA sometimes I think I'm so long-winded and repetitive like I'm always blogging about how I'm so thankful and stuff I sound so overly-positive IS IT VERY ANNOYING :-( But okay I really am very thankful and positive actually (LOL) so ya HAHA. But yes I'm so grateful for all the supportive and sweet friends I have and I thank the heavens everyday I have these people in my life and I hope I've been a good friend to all of y'all too and I'm sorry if I haven't been and I will try my best to be!!!