<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Addicted to you
Posted on: Thursday, September 24, 20155:22 PM

New found love for Spotify omg it has an endless supply of songs and you can get to know more songs from the genre you like!!! Okay can Spotify pay me some money for the plug I just did HAHA their ads really last warning but broke students can't be choosers. :-(

Recess week has been so busy omg I feel guilty for even taking a nap :( There's really so many misc things I need to do but I just like to torture myself and I decided to willingly sign up for more misc things to do LOL. I have so many things half-done that I don't know what to do first ya. Okay really need to come up with a concrete plan and FINISH THINGS UP. I CAN DO THIS.

Stayed in school on Tues because I had two project meetings on Tues. (both went really well btw so that was pretty great!) Met weiyi for dinz at JEM afterwards yay had his fav DTF + went around looking at watches for his sis/xinyi + Mango bingsu cos he has never tried it before!!! I'm such a good friend yo I chose everything that he likes tsk even the bingsu HAHA.

But it was a great meetup because I haven't seen him for 2 months (same goes for the rest of the Burdens in NTU/NS actually) and even then I rarely talk to him one-on-one!! We used to talk quite often and go to school together sometimes and were in the same cca LOL I'm so overly attached with my friends :'D But ya it has been quite some time but we still have a lot to say to each other!! (Actually it's just me rambling on and him rolling his eyes judging me but ok) HAHA isn't it great to have a friendship like that? Even if you guys don't talk often, things are still the same when you guys meet up :-)

We've definitely grown older though because a huge part of our convo involved school and future plans and career when two years ago we argued about random crap HAHAHA. Xiao proud of weiyi though I think he's grown a lot in NS he's seriously thinking of his future now sobs xiaoboyboy has grown into a man, mama is proud :')

Idk if I've ever blogged about this but our friendship started in such a bizarre way HAHA but that's another story for another day!

Also thank you B1 and her mama for the homemade yam mooncakes hehehe kudos to B1 for stalking through my archives......................... (moon face)

Had SEP talk on Wednesday + ArtsFriend Revelation whoopwhoop.

Now I have about a million things to do for SEP including deciding on the 5 schools SIGH. As for ArtsFriend revelation it was really damn fun, no regrets joining and going for the revelation hehe. At first I thought it was going to be really awkward and embarrassing (these two words are like the themes of my life), but it turned out to be lots of fun!! Thankfully I signed up with B1 though because if not it'll probably be really quite awkward initially, especially since my penpal didn't come!!! :(

But thankfully B1 and her penpal adopted me HAHA and her penpal was so much fun. Met another girl who didn't have a partner too so we kinda paired up hehe the four of us had a great time bonding over pizza and fried chicken huehuehue. Also the three of them are all from psychology so I had a great time sitting there, listening and nodding my head like I knew what was going HAHAHA.

Afterwards we were grouped into bigger groups to play this card game called "Smol Tok" which honestly is a really good game!!! It's more of a conversation starter kind of thing where each card has a different question and you can choose to direct the question to anyone. Then there are like 'stop' and 'play' cards to spice up the game and stuff. I found the game really cool hehe it's a really good thing to have for HTHTs since it's quite hard to keep thinking of questions on your own so having something to prompt you will be quite helpful. I think it really helped us to bond also because even though we only talked for like one hour or so, we were constantly having rather meaningful conversations that really made us share our experiences and our inner thoughts so it wasn't like superficial small talk at all. Also the questions are really cool and creative because even though I've known B1 for like 10000 years it was still interesting to hear her answers HAHA.

And I like the fact that the questions not only focused on relationships but also other stuff about personal opinions and dreams and aspirations etc so can HTHTs upgrade from now on so that evergreens can have more things to say....... HAHAHAHA JK I love hearing juicy details from r/s HTHTs! :'D

Then all of us got some tokens of appreciation and we got to take free polaroids whoooop. Shamelessly took like extra six photos because we wanted group photos and all of us wanted one for ourselves LOL. Cute friends I have :')

All in all it was a great experience and I left the event feeling so happy and satisfied! Even though we probably won't meet up but it just felt good to be able to know these people and hear what they have to say yknow, even just for a little while! And we'll see each other in school anw! B-) So I really really liked this event and am really glad I joined! Even though I joined for fun but it turned out to be so much more than what I hoped for :-D I think the most important thing was everyone who joined really wanted to make friends/try something new so there was no judging and everyone was genuinely interested in hearing what others have to say! Quite amazing how I managed to talk to them like we've been friends for a while already when actually I only just met them like 2 hours ago LOL sometimes human relationships can be so strange.

But oh well :-) 'twas a great night. NOW IT'S TIME TO HIT THE BOOKS.

P.S. Forgot to blog about it the other day but around one week ago I was sitting at a table happily minding my own business when two girls approached me and told me that they're Christians and would like to like share their faith (I can't remember what was the term they used I hope this is not offensive) with me so yeah I could not really find a reason to reject them even though part of me wanted to after the experience of being trapped in Northpoint for like 30 minutes once because one auntie wouldn't let me go T_T

But anyway it was actually a pretty eye-opening experience because it's my first time hearing the full story and the two girls were so sweet and considerate and understanding so I didn't feel pressured or anything. Had a pretty engaging conversation with them and it kinda made my day actually because it felt good to know that even though we didn't believe in the same things, we still respect each other's decisions. Was observing them as they were sharing with me though and I really respect how people can be so passionate about what they believe in and the amount of absolute faith they have in whatever they believe in.

Was quite touched at the end when they told me that I'm so nice because they legit sounded like they were so surprised and touched that I was so nice to them (I try la okay guys) and it made me sad that they probably faced a lot of rejection :( I could see people shunning them and sadly I was one of them too! So yeah, it was a lesson for me too because I learnt that sometimes all it takes is a little bit of kindness and patience and you could make someone's day. Not sure if I made their day but hopefully I'm the little bit of niceness that kept them going.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx