<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Y2S1 LET'S GO
Posted on: Sunday, August 16, 20151:05 AM

[I actually started this post like ONE WEEK AGO omg procrastination game strong ]

Up early to bid because I'm overloading this sem. STILL feeling very conflicted about my French 3 because if A+ student is no longer taking it, why am I still taking it LOL /dead/ Plus I wanted to up my CAP this sem so I can go for exchange with this good frozen CAP but um I guess it's just not meant to be. :|

Also feeling v sad about no longer staying in school sobs I actually need to leave house like 2 hours earlier (TRAGEDY) if I wanna be on time and not squeeze with the others sigh anybody wanna adopt me as a legal squatter or smth??? HAHA.

[One week later]

Anyway, Y2S1 has already started LOL and week 1 is over!!! Glad that I survived the week yay 12 more school weeks to gooooo but I'm also dreading all my deadlines and stuff ugh this sem is gonna be extra tough because I'm overloading + taking quite a few hands-on mods so I got to legit produce stuff yo. No more memorising theories and blurting random stuff during tutorials. :|

But anyway school has been really hectic but also quite fun because I get to see many lovely friends around school!!! Was hesitating about going for lectures w some of my AC mates because we're not really that close but #NoRagrets about going with them and I actually felt a sense of familiarity with them :-) I guess 5 days of slaving around really bonds people hahahaha.

The journey to and back school really sucks but I really appreciate good food at home and being a nua kid at home without worrying about laundry and stuff HAHA. Can't wait to move to BB so I can shorten my travelling time by like half heh but still it means I'm gonna be staying really faaaar away from the rest of my friends AND town so I'm probably gonna be too lazy to meet up with my friends in the future LOL. (We can always skype yeah)

Also gonna be spending lots of time sleeping in CLB (come say hi if you spot me!) because I've no longer a room to sleep in HAHA but free aircon right?! and I've always dreamt of meeting cute guys in a library so maybe it will come true afterall???

Attended SLF w/ Yiwen and her HK exchange friend (who said that I look and sound like a Taiwanese yay 小 coolz)  and I actually had a really great time visiting the booths and writing my emails down and asking more about their ccas HAHA. I guess it's because I have more of a direction this year and know what kind of stuff I'm looking for so no more wandering around like a lost sheep!! Even though martial arts and sports seem really cool, it's really not for me man /flashbacks to Judo and Fencing/

These 2 weeks are gonna be great cos I'm spending them meeting up with lovely friends and trying to transit back into uni life (as aptly summarised by jiamin: "fml uni life no life"). Surprised my fav Walrus Weq for her birthday and it was a major success HAHAHAHA even though we failed at the final stage but she was really surprised by our efforts ok and I'm so glad she loved everything!!!!!!!!! Lots and lots of love towards her and the rest of my #Au5Girls (still determined to use this hashtag) hehehe they're one of the best things that has happened to me in NUS thus far :p (Just realised I still haven't done my RVRC post LOL)

Met up w/ AY Travel Team today hehe we are such overly-attached friends HAHAHA we use every opportunity we have to have breakfast/dinner with each other hehe. These friends really put things into perspective for me every time I see them because we lead such different lives. Melp is working already and in the SAF no less LOL every time I tell my mum I'm meeting him my mum's like "your friend is working already?????" Bel is flying off 2 days later and she'll be in Canada for exchange and travelling all around US sigh what a sad life I'm having here HAHA. And she's my first friend I'm sending off for exchange man!!! The two of them are really amazing and selfless people who are so enthusiastic about serving others, meeting new people and expanding their horizons, be it in SAF, YouthCorps etc etc. Every time I meet them I feel like my life is the most boring and lame one plus they're both dean listers omgah HAHA BUT IT'S OKAY they motivate me so much and make me wanna aim for greater heights!!! In fact I'm just really glad that I joined AY 2015 and met the whole bunch of AY committee members. Each and everyone of them has done so much and is still doing so much in the fields that they are interested in, like community outreach, bridging the gap between the international communities etc. They really motivate me to do something much more meaningful with my life :-)

Okay well life is short and time in uni is even shorter, let me get some sleep now so that I can wake up early to do my readings :-( Cheers to a great semester ahead!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx