<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 小幸运
Posted on: Sunday, August 30, 201511:58 AM

Week 4 tomorrow omg time really FLIES when you're uni I can't believe I'm having mid-terms already in 2 more weeks omg. I always dread the beginning of the week because it means a week of being a busy busy bee trying to get your shit together but then in the blink of an eye, the week is over, and you've gotta start all over again! Guess it's a good thing as well because it means the torture ends really soon right HAHAHA.

But so far everything has been surprisingly good! Started this sem feeling rather apprehensive because it's my first time overloading + I'm not staying on campus anymore sobs + French 3 ugh BUT things have been great. Spent my first 2 weeks transitioning but week 3 was good, I think mainly because the tutorials were not as scary as I imagined them to be, and I've met really awesome friends/classmates in class, and my project group mates seem really lovely, and all my lecturers and tutors as well!! Also it seems I only have like 2 projects this sem, and so far all the content seems really manageable so YAY. (But I'm starting to lag behind on my readings again LOL what's even new...... Okay let me complete my first ever assignment of the sem first before catching up on them again)

Surprisingly I've gotten moreorless used to the travelling and I actually leave my house 2 hours earlier so that I don't have to fight with the crowd (get to chill and grab a seat on the bus yo) and I'll reach school like an hour earlier so I either check emails and do misc stuff/study/sleep HAHA. I think it's a pretty good strategy, because I can always catch up on work that I didn't manage to do on the previous night too hehe. But still, can't wait till I move to BB so I can like lesson my travelling time by half!!!!!! (But also gonna miss being near all my friends and near town sigh)

The people I've met have also been really really awesome and I'm looking forward to the remaining of the sem with them! Feeling really proud of myself for being able to make friends too HAHA omg I still remember how panicky and awkward I felt in first sem when I have to go for tutorials/lectures alone but now I'm really totally fine with going alone LOL actually it's quite liberating too because I can just do whatever I want to at whichever time hehe. I used to think I'd be v awkward sitting alone or smth but now that's what I do when I wait for my next lesson to start and I feel so comfortable doing it HAHAHA and I realised many people actually do the same thing! Ok also got to share a table with a cute guy the other day because there were no more seats around HEH HEH HEH. Okay still waiting for the day where I can break out of my comfort zone and eat alone HAHA I still can't do it but I know the day will arrive!!! And watching movies alone yay. (This sounds sad but it really isn't!!! HAHA)

Also been visiting RV here and there because of B1 and my #Au5Girls heh the only thing that is not so satisfying about this sem is the fact that I don't get to see them more often :( Though we (sans Faye) still get to meet once a week for lunch but still :( DON'T LEAVE ME OUT OF GOSSIP GUYS :-( HAHA. #priorities Love gossiping and chatting with them so much omg HAHAHA y'all are the best thing that happened to me in Uni :b

Attended Jiyao's 21st last night and it was great!! He held it at home so it was so homely and casual and most of the guests are RV people so it was great mingling around and seeing people you know hehe. Made me miss RV so much too sobs and I find it so ugh that I'm much closer to them like after 1 year HAHA who ask me to be so 慢热 :-( Also still contemplating if I even want to hold a 21st omg it's a lot of hard work but it seems really fun too!!

Okay signing off now because I've got an assignment due next week and I still have 1001 things to do like SEP research and stuff. :(

Okay speaking of SEP, if there's even anyone reading my blog except for like b1, drop me an advice as to whether I should go USA or Europe!! My dilemma is that USA has schools with many interesting media/communication studies mods but I'm not that into their culture? Europe on the other hand has been what I was always looking forward to go, but their semester clashes with my semester timing as in the end of sem is like 30th Jan but semester 2 in NUS starts like 9th Jan so I'd have to miss like 3 weeks of classes (still contacting the SEP office and the international offices on Europe side to get more info about that), and that their media/comm modules are rather limited. So I'm thinking if future-wise and career-wise, the modules in USA are probably more relevant and beneficial, and yknow USA is really all about the digital media social media thing so I'll be like right in the midst of the action; whereas Europe (I'm looking at Amsterdam right now) is kinda chillz and really not that new media-ish, but I'll get to take it slow and travel around Europe.

Trying to get my priorities right yo LOL. Also sadly I'm most probably not going to be able to do an exchange in France because of their limited new media modules available (actually none) so... :-( But it's okay, I'll still get to use it when I travel to France next time..... RIGHT?! T_T




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx