<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Module plans, travel plans
Posted on: Thursday, July 9, 20159:05 PM

My flight to Hokkaido is in about 3 more hours and I'm all ready to go hehehe!! Actually it still feels very surreal like I can't believe I'm REALLY going after planning for so many months. Actually it's because I keep procrastinating haha just like how I procrastinated packing until like 2 days ago....... HAHA ugh I really hate packing but I love the excitement that comes with packing so it's like a love-hate r/s yknow :-( Gonna die when I get back from Hokkaido because I'll have to pack for RVRCC AND Australia at the same time :-(

Well anyway this is the first time I'm going to Japan (!!!!) I've heard lots of good things about the Japanese and their culture and I've managed to experienced it a few times in Singapore through those authentic Japanese stores but I know nothing can prepare me for the real experience there hahaha. Also I love Japanese food so much (though I don't eat raw stuff sobs what a waste I know) and I love their cute stuff (my tutu is produced in Japan hehe) and also their lovely packaging!!! Everything looks so nice and delicate!!! All prepared to gain like 2kg back because I'll be eating their ice-cream non-stop hahahaha and ramen!!!!!

Also this is the first time I've planned a trip HAHA from booking the air tickets to accommodation to our itinerary everything was done by me though of course my mum did give me her opinions as well!! But omg I'm so excited for everything to materialise and hopefully everything goes smoothly LOL please don't let me end up spending a night on the streets or smth /TOUCH WOOD/ But this is definitely a huge milestone for me because I've got minor decision-making issues but actually I've come to realise that sometimes it's not because I can't make a decision, it's because I really don't care/can't be bothered/really okay with anything because I'm easy-going like that okay!! And usually I can make huge decisions hahaha it's just that sometimes I tend to waver between options that are both very good because I want to choose the best and I don't know which one to give up!!!

Ok but anyway, I'm starting to feel really excited now so wish me luck! HEHE. Also holidays are almost over omg I can't deal :-(

Speaking of school, I've also been doing a lot of planning for my modules because FASS too free-and-easy already haha. And then gotta deal with timetable burden also :-( But anyway I've mostly settled my modules, there's just that one module that I'm not quite sure if I should take it this sem or perhaps swap it with something else........ Well. Also been doing research for SEP and that's another story altogether omg HUGE BURDEN. Also need to decide between French and Translation because I don't think I can cope with so many things :-( But anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and try it for this sem by overloading with 6 mods so hope I survive! Saying sorry in advance in case I totally have no time to socialise with my friends and have to mug at home day and night LOL. :(

Okay abrupt ending because got to go soon hehe. Cheeeeeeers!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx