Addicted to this cover of 《默》 that Jay Chou sang during 中国好声音 season 4 hehehe. It's actually 那英's song but I like the way he sings the song more!! Sigh pie Jay is such a cutie pie (!!!!!!), I don't even follow 中国好声音 but I watched the entire episode just for him. I think I'll probably continue to watch LOL ALL BECAUSE OF HIM T_T Actually I can see that he has aged from his face (he 小发福 HAHA) but he is still very cute and the way he talks is so cool and he's so humorous HAHA fangirling over a 36 year old middle-aged man :| I'm really glad that he's been appearing on variety shows more often now (maybe he's trying to earn 奶粉钱 for his baby hahahaha) because I can listen to him talk more!!!!!! ^_^ (why is he married) (why is his wife not me) (just kidding)
Okay anyway I've been back from Japan for like 3 days and I miss Japan so much :( Will be blogging about my Japan trip like.............. 2 years later or smth because my Eastern Europe trip post is still like halfway done omg LOL I can't do this, I can't be a professional blogger anymore HAHAHA. But anyway Hokkaido was really everything I ever expected and even more. I think travelling to Japan really changes your lives because it changes the way you see things omg. It's like I never knew that people can be so nice?!!?! You have people bowing to you out of nowhere just because you made eye contact with them, and they're not even people in the service industry, they're like random Japanese grandmothers taking a walk in the morning................... Honestly made me feel ashamed of myself sobs, and it really made me want to be very nice too because everyone's so nice T_T Well okay more about that in my post 2 years later (LOL) but I've been making the effort to be extra nice and smiley even in Singapore so that hopefully people can be nicer to me too HAHAHA. But the contrast is really huge because on the day mum and I came back, the taxi uncle was so unfriendly and the two of us were just like 'sigh we miss Japan' HAHAHA. But well I'm glad we made it back safely and everything went smoothly!!! So proud of my planning skills and now my mum can no longer say that I am useless HAHAHAHA. But planning really no joke sometimes I get so worried about catching trains etc it's stressful man. Now I know why my Eastern Euro tour guide was like "NEVER BECOME A TOUR GUIDE" when everyone was feeling envious about his trips to Italy, Greece etc etc LOL.
Finally finally done with my module planning and I've finally decided on the modules I'm gonna take next sem!! Ended up abandoning hansiong so it's back to loner lectures and tutorials, I crai. :-( Put in so much effort for a free Friday so now I have 6 continuous hours of lessons, I don't even know when and how I'm supposed to have my lunch LOL. Gonna take my first ever level 3000 mod after much consideration, please please please don't let me get killed by all the zai year 3 students pls :-( Also can't believe I'm year 2 already omg I get shocked every time NUS sends us email and we're known as ARS2 :-(
Well RVRC camp is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it!!! Also kinda nervous because it's my first time being an OGL HAHAHA so awkz how to be OGL HAHAHA. But I will try la :'D Actually I'm gonna miss RVRC a lot a lot a lot because of the amazing people there :( Ok but that's for another day hehe. For now I'll just try to survive being bubbly and cheerful for the next 3 days or so yay I CAN DO THIS. Hope everything goes well and jiayou my dear PD B1 /inserts heartshape/
And soon after that it's Aus with ma food crew a.k.a #WTF a.k.a #AU5Girls (the awesome hashtag I thought of but no one appreciated tsk tsk) HEHEHE. I've only packed like 40% omg save me.