<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Busy busy busy beeee
Posted on: Tuesday, June 2, 201512:33 AM

Spent my 1st June going for meetings and meetings omg. I am so exhausted already and things are just starting. AC precamp tomorrow whoopdeedo I feel tired alr HAHAHA. Doubling up as a programmer because they lack people so yay I'll be interacting more with the freshies (and also gonna get bua-ed) /moon face/

Afterwards it'll be a brief 2-week break and then the actual AC omg it is finally starting to sink in. It's pretty damn scary!!! I'm so not ready ;_; Then it'll be RVRC camp and I'll be going overseas etc etc omg WHERE IS MY BREAK HAHAHA.

Been too busy that I kept forgetting about results day tomorrow ugh gonna wake up to my results NNNNOOOO.

Gonna wake up earlier tomorrow to get my Japan visa done and to get some last-min packing done hahaha. So tired that I'm kinda dreading the camp now but I know it's gonna be awesome because everyone's so nice!!!

Gonna miss my mum's food and my bed and the comfort of my home so much though but then and again, it's not like I'll do anything substantial at home so might as well get myself to contribute to something hahaha. And also I desperately need more arts friends HAHA.

Uni really consumes your entire life LOL but YOLO right, I'll never get this opportunity again! Here's to a great and fun week ahead!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx