Ever since precamp ended I've been busy with miscellaneous stuff like arts camp WGMs, meetups with B1/Singlets, applying for Australian Visa (yay I got it!! Multiple entries somemore heh heh heh), buying logistics for RVRCC filming, actual RVRCC filming, going for a job briefing and actually working HAHAHA.
Arts Camp stuff are finalising and the real test is coming in 3 days!!! Got the IHG scorecards, SP pairings, and even the t-shirts lists done hehe (I know y'all are not interested in this but I'm just typing it here so that I'll remember what I did in the future LOL) Staying for 6 days in school is gonna kill me but I am looking forward to meeting all the freshies!! ^^ Hope everything goes well and I won't screw up :'D Excited to join A2 at night for HTHT and to scout for cute freshie guys HAHAHA. Also so grateful that I'll be able to sleep in a room, I seriously had enough of the freezing MPSH...............
Met up with Singlets for dinner + K session hehe omg I feel like I haven't met there in ages?!!?! Stupid Jas wasn't there when we went for "potluck" at B1's house HAHA. They are so bimbotic and loud and crazy I LOVE IT HAHAHAHA. The first thing Jas and JM they told me when I saw them was "(@ Cotton On) Omg this one $10 only leh!!!! You want or not!!! This one very nice right!!!!" and then they left me alone and proceeded to try and find more cheap deals HAHA. Also had a random movie date with Jiaee (actually I'm just her filler while she waits for HL and Jo HAHA) but we caught Spy and it was damn good?!!?!?! Totally did not expect it hahaha I thought it's some damn action-packed movie hahaha it was la actually but it was so heartwarming and funny too hehe it was great!! Reminds me of the time I used to watch movie with Jiaee every other day though HAHA back when she used to actually have free time HAHAHA. She's a great movie partner though B-)
As for my visa hehe it was quite burden to go all the way there and I had to wait for so long!! When I applied for Schengen Visa and Japan Visa it was so fast haha there were barely anyone there. But anyway it's combined with New Zealand, England and Canada so maybe that's why the flow is slower too :( I did a stupid thing though but I refuse to elaborate so I'll just say that I spent like $2.20 on photocopies of my IC LOL. (Someone pls teach me how to use the photocopy machine) Spent a lot of time on waiting but the process itself was damn fast actually!! Especially the biometrics one haha I think it took like less than 10 mins. When I went for the Schengen one it look like 30 minutes no joke HAHA I think their machine like spoil and the guy blur blur. This time round the lady even chatted with me and ask me how to say "When is your birthday?" in Chinese haha probably due to the large number of Chinese applicants!! Their machine was damn efficient and good so /thumbs up/ Though I had to take a picture without my glasses and with my hair tucked behind my ears so that was rather mortifying........
Went to buy black cloth at Chinatown after that omg they sell so many arts and craftsy stuff I love it hehe I would definitely buy everything there if I were more talented in arts and craft :'D
RVRCC filming was crazy, but the guys were hilarious so it made all the effort worth it HAHA. Thankful for B1 and her car because the whole process will be so so so much harder if not for her! /inserts heartshapes/ And tbh the scenes look really good!!! I am so impressed by Weqin hehe. Dinner w the guys afterwards (patriarchal society seriously) and B1 and I were like so outcasted because they couldn't stop talking about girls (they were looking through the freshies list and searching them up on Facebook/WhatsApp wtf that's something I thought of doing but never did HAHAHA) but it was an interesting look into the guys' psyche and gossip ;-)
As for my job it was pretty hilarious HAHAHAHA but it was a good experience!!! I've never done sales before and I never imagined that I could do it but I actually stepped up and managed to approach people and spoke to people!! Though I didn't sell anything (and neither did my 4 other colleagues) HAHAHA which led to our job for the next 2 days being cancelled because my boss says the situation most likely wouldn't change in the next 2 days HAHA she's talking about the bad weather and the crowd ok not us hmph we are totally competent /moon face/. But I basically stood the whole day and walked around with B1 HAHA and wtf never imagined I would see people I know but I actually did.............. But oh well grateful for the unexpected free days!!
The level of overly-attachedness between B1 and I is seriously off the charts because we counted and we've met/we'll be meeting each other for 20 out of 30 days this month omg. It's like we're dating man but I don't even think couples meet as often as we do HAHAHA. It's just that our social circles and events have too many overlaps HAHAHA. I don't think we'll get to see each other as often next year so we'll just treasure what we have now :(
Welp that's about it hehe the next time I post will probably be after Arts Camp yayyyyy!