<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Freedom is near
Posted on: Tuesday, May 5, 20151:53 PM

Can't deal with life when the whole world has finished their finals and I still have one more paper to go TOMORROW. This 7-day break in between is absolutely killing me and serves as no motivation whatsoever. Instead I'm just so sick and tired of studying the same thing........ HAHA welp actually I've barely been studying oops /moon face/. But yeah I've moreorless read everything I should read and I just can't wait for it to be overrrr!!!

Out for a birthday dinner for Jon with Burdens + a few others cchyco/nyco guys (OMG LONG TIME NO SEE?!!?!) Going all the way to Bedok and I'm kinda lazy HAHAHA but of course friends > finals. Especially one that I can't wait to get away from HAHA.

Can't wait for finals to be over so that I can finally sleep till 12pm without feeling guilty. However I just took a look at my calendar yesterday and realised that my post-finals plans are kinda overwhelming.............. Why do I do this to myself? HAHA. Well here's to a fruitful summer!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx