Been so long since I last updated because my life is seriously so uneventful omg. Since the previous post the only thing I did was Arts Camp sign ups round 2 (cute guys where y'all at?!), Weqin's band concert (weqin is adorbz HAHA), arts camp meetings, and lots and lots of meet-ups hehe.
Arts Camp precamp coming up in about 5 days I am so not ready for it omg my camp mode has been off for 10 months. Looking back now I wonder how did I manage to stay high for like 5~6 days with constant cheering, crazy games, and sleeping at 3am earliest (my usual bed-time used to be 11pm sobs; uni has changed me). Still remember how I bathed in ice cold water and slept at like 4.30am after Zouk night omg HAHA. Surprisingly I didn't die HAHA I think my body got used to it. Need all the sleep and food I can get now because sleep is for the weak during camps and camp food sucks SO BAD. No idea if it'll be better this time round (it better be) but back then I didn't even get hungry after all the strenuous activities because the food is seriously such a turn-off HAHAHA.
But still looking forward to precamp hehe everyone's so funny and my B1 wingyan is back!!! (Inserts lots of heartshapes) Everything is so much more fun with her around HAHAHA. (Don't be touched I know you're reading this) The level of our overly-attachedness is seriously off the charts though HAHA we spent almost every single day with each other for the past 4 months yo. Be it lunch/dinner/supper, going for classes together, walking to arts together, studying together, doing nothing together HAHA. Omgosh gonna miss my Food Crew so much :-(
Anyway I met up with my Food Crew yesterday and we went to Weqin's house for steamboat + planning for our Aussie trip hehehe. Though our planning kinda stopped after we decided on the airbnb houses HAHAHA. Watched 'Spirited Away' for the first time (oops I know I'm very lag) and Wingyan totally gave me the '?!?!?!?!!!' look when I said I never watch before HAHA. I still insist that 'Mean Girls' is more iconic HAHA. But anyway that movie is one of the weirdest and most disturbing movies I've ever watched yet at the same time it's interesting so I was so mind-blown by it at the end like 'What did I just watch??????' But I just went to read up a whole lot about it and it makes much more sense (and also makes the movie darker now...) and I really like the meaning behind it! The meaning isn't that pleasant but the different ways and techniques used are very interesting!! Also the animation is greaaat.
As usual we had lots of fun trying to finish all the food (we couldn't T_T), playing bridge (I suck T_T), and playing with Sookie (I'm scared T_T). HAHAHA but I love how we can just sit there and chillz hehe thank you weqin so much for hosting us and weqin's super lovely mama who's so cute and did so many things for us!!!! ^^ Ended up leaving her place at 11+ and reached home at 12.30am omg HAHA.
Moving on, I had the chance to meet up with my lovely AY Travel Team a week ago before Melp goes for his one-month long grad trip in NZ and Bel goes for her Youth Corps Vietnam trip! As you can see I am the only one with a boring and nua life................ Hanging out with them makes me feel so lame because they have such huge ambitions while I'm just trying to survive each day omg. 1.30pm existential crisis, not cool. Seriously thinking that I should do something more meaningful in my life omg. Kinda toyed with the idea of sponsoring a child haha but okay we'll see how that goes!
But as always it was a good time with them and I still feel so grateful that I got to be in a team with them because the people really makes SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE. The work was hell sometimes but the people really made it so much better. (inserts lots of heart shapes) Having good group mates is really so important and I can only hope for such luck for my subsequent project teams too! Visited Habitat Coffee w/ them but Jiamin the #1 Burden sprained her leg and wasn't working AND her boyfriend didn't recognise me sigh what to expect when his girlfriend is such a burden? HAHAHA. Grabbed the bbq pulled beef sandwich which was really good btw so go go go and support!!
Also met up with ma boss chuting (boss dyou still read my blog?), jiaee and a couple of other burdens for Mookata hehe. Meeting with them was effortless and fun as usual haha they're practically family. :') Can't wait to grow old with all of them hehe old is goldddd.
Also I used the word 'effortless' because meeting up with people I'm not close with is actually very stressful for me HAHAHA. Wingyan has diagnosed me with social anxiety :( But yes I think I really do have a bit HAHA I was worrying so much before my French 2 T18 dinz HAHA but it was so fun omg I never imagined that I can be so close with my French class because French 1 was pretty uneventful. But
mes amis français also have a really great and meaningful life so once again I don't really know what I'm doing HAHAHA.
I haven't decided on anything and now I kinda just want to float around wherever life brings me to and see how it goes. Judging from my slight phobia of making decisions and making commitments I might be aimless for the rest of my life omg. I am such a contradictory creature though because on one hand I want to plan everything out but on the other hand I crave freedom and right now I don't really want to settle down on anything. I used to think I was definitely going to marry and start a family and maybe be a happy taitai but idk since when I've seemed to become more inclined towards not marrying and leading a happy single life HAHAHAHA. Honestly it sounds pretty good to me because then I won't have to care about anyone else and just do everything as I please HAHA. My friends have enough relationship problems for me to worry about on their behalf anyway /moon face/
Also a sudden realisation that I'm such an unfriendly creature omg. I'm always telling B1 that the reason she gets all these unwanted 烂桃花 is because she's too friendly but then again I think I might be bringing it to the extreme HAHAHA. I don't really like making small meaningless talk when I could be using the time to do something much more meaningful (like sleeping) HAHA and I always always always forget to reply/can't be bothered enough to reply and continue the convo. Now that I think about it, it's such a bad habit omg I need to upz my social habits a bit. Wish I was living in a cave so I don't have to deal with this......................... Modern social etiquette 1101 pls teach me what to do pls.
Going for a lunch date with B1 before arts camp meeting tomorrow (like I said, overly attached...) and also Ms Cheng's wedding on Sat wow wow wow! One of my many ambitions that I'm doing absolutely nothing about is to be a wedding planner HAHA isn't it lovely to plan for someone else's big day and seeing people who love each other getting married?! :')