<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: UPDATE ON LIFE
Posted on: Saturday, January 24, 20159:21 PM

I haven't updated in ages and I realise once you stop blogging you really lose all momentum LOL. Maybe it's that way in life too. I still owe that Eastern Europe trip post and I really really really want to post it but I'm actually just done with day 1 and have like 10 more days to go. This is not working........ Gonna go type my points in point-form in case I forget HAHA (actually I think I alr forgot most of the stuff I wanted to say). You guys will probably only see the final post like 4 months later when I'm done with finals because I'm so busy with life now.

I know I sound so popz or whatev but no guys, I'm forever busy with the SAME PEOPLE hahahaha met up with the burdens/singlets for like um 3 times in a week or smth SERIOUSLY HAHAHA. Plus I see wingyan and yurou like every other day. Love spending time with them though, they feel like family /hugs/ Love how we can just share stuff and talk about crap HAHA.

- Stayover @ Huilin's aunt's house with The Burdens
Stayed over doing basically NOTHING HAHAHA. All we did was play Just Dance (honestly I really like this game even though I can't dance to save my life) and sing karaoke (more like Jiaxin hogging the mic and slaughtering our ears...) But still, fun times with them as always!

- Blu Jaz Cafe for Just Joshua's debut showcase (Jiamin helped in the filming of his MV!)
Went to Blu Jaz Cafe for night life  to show Jiamin support and watch her MV! Great MV and Joshua is a great singer! Enjoyed listening to him singing even though we had to stand for 2 hours HAHAHAH but it was a fun night! Ate their famous Fish and Chips for dinner/supper at like 10pm and it was awesome omg best fish and chips I've ever eaten in Singapore HAHAHA because usually I don't really like fish and chips because it's usually bland/soft/not very fresh but Blu Jaz Cafe's was great and really flavourful and crispy and only at $8.90!

Also I don't say this as often as I should but I'm very proud of you Jiamin! /hug emoji/ Proud of you for going after what you want and believing in the things you want to believe in! Instances like these make you so cool (but most of the times you are not /moon face/) HAHAHA. Love youuuuuuu.

- First Timbre experience with The Burdens
YAY finally went to Timbre after hearing about it so many times hehe used to never think I'll go there cos it feels so upz (wah I remember how I used to hesitate going there because I scared I'll be a noob) but I guess after zouk nothing is intimidating anymore..... HAHA. But yeah it is nothing to be even scared about HAHAHA it's just a very chill place and I love it cos the songs were great (love the singers!) and it was windy and the view was so pretty *o* I don't like drinking though which really seems kinda lame because what's the point right. But no guys, the pizzas make everything worth it. 10/10 will go back for the pizzas again HAHAHA. Wish they'll sell some cooler drinks like fruit juices or smth though HAHAHAHA what am I even supposed to drink...

Remember to make a reservation though because the queue is crazy and it barely moved! Went to chill at the Cavenagh bridge afterwards and had a mini htht hehe. Ok but we've been meeting too often for us to update anything because we already know everything /moon face/ I like hearing the guys' perspectives though!!! Never knew that's how they think hahahaha.

Ok other than the burdens, I've basically been busy with AYLTLC. Moving into our final planning stages now (final draft submission tonight!) and it's gonna happen in a month! Been busy doing recce trips and all but I'm starting to feel excited again woohoo so excited to meet the participants hehe. But it's also gonna be really stressful though because I'm really going to be stepping out of my comfort zone a lot :-/ But yeap, good experience!

Also joined Arts Camp O'comm because I like to torture myself by stepping out of my comfort zone HAHAHA. No just kidding, wanted to try a different experience since I've been a freshie and a councillor, so I wanted to try being an O'commer because different positions really give different perspectives! It's probably the best being a freshie though HAHAHA really worry-free! But yeap also because joining Arts Camp is one of the best decisions I ever made in my life so I definitely want to go back and give back! Hope next year's freshies have a wonderful experience like I did! Volunteered to join the admin team though HAHAHA what kind of loser join O'comm and go join admin instead of programmes right......... But no guys I have zero creativity and interest in planning games, I like booking facilities and liaising with people for shirts and food HAHAHA.

Gonna join NUS Arts Festival as a Festival volunteer too yay I hope I get to help out in front-of-house or event production hehe.

Also had a mini panic attack because I felt so overwhelmed by all the activities I'm joining (ownself join then ownself complain sorry I am dumb) but thank you to my friends who were so patient with me and calmed me down when I'm such a pathetic noob HAHAHA. Decided to all out and join anyway because I'm definitely going to get busier in the subsequent years and I even need to overload so yeah :-/

Honestly though I'm feeling kinda worried about studies now because I've been barely studying these 2 weeks :-/ But yeah should start settling down in week 3 alr and don't jio me out anymore guys I need to study HAHAHA. Need to maintain/improve CAP because I wanna apply for exchange next sem :-(

Kinda dying in French 2 though so I seriously doubt I'll even get to French 3 and 4....... But I can still go to France right heheheheehehe (hope so).

Okay other than that, I'm happy to say that I've been putting in effort for my resolution because I've been actively trying to get to know others better/make more friends so yay!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx