<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Delightful December
Posted on: Wednesday, December 3, 20142:33 PM

Post-finals life has been greattttt. Been catching up with my friends and I feel so busy HAHA. I know this makes me sounds like some popzgirl95 /flips hair/ err but they're the same ol' friends HAHAHA. Spent my first day of December going for Karaoke with wingyan and yurou in the afternoon and then with Kim, Yiwen and Thomas in the evening!!! Been a long time since we caught up with each other omg it really reminds me of my JC days :') Love all these people who made my JC life so much more fun hehehe happy birthday Kim!!! ^^ Also it has been ages since I last saw Thomas HAHA he's still so full of shit but yes I did miss him :')

Spent my second day of December with the Singlets hehe 4 Fingers for dinz + spontaneous Karaoke session. Yes I sang karaoke 2 days in a row can you believe it :'D AT THE SAME PLACE SOMEMORE OMG. It was crazy as usual, screamed "What Makes You Beautiful" at the top of our lungs and danced to 王心凌's 爱你 HAHAHA NO SHAME. But the others there were pretty crazy as well LOL a room full of guys were like dancing in the room next to ours LOL. So thankful to have Jiaee because she drives and she's willing to drive us home :') Missed my Singlets lotssss because it's been such a long time since we've all met up because our schedules are so messed up :( And 2nd Dec was legit the only date we could all make it since I'm going overseas today and when I'm back, Jas will be overseas and Jiaee might be going overseas too! But yes it was a great time with them hehehe.

Other than that um I've been researching on mods to take next sem (I really hate doing this sigh). Sometimes too much freedom is not a good thing HAHA I have problems with making decisions man. Have to keep reading module reviews too sigh pie. Wanted to do my MPE and declare NM as my major and I even logged in to the page already and already chose NM and was one click away from declaring it when I chickened out and crossed the page LOL. Actually I can change my major even if I declare it now but.......... Idk I just can't do it LOL. #IHaveIssues

But yeap other than that I've been researching on my Eastern Europe trip as well!! ^^ I'm in charge of Vienna, Bratislava and Prague! Read up on all the history and geography stuff omg it was quite tiring but interesting as well :-D Noted down all the main points and did a sharing with my sis and mum LOL this sounds so funny but I think it's pretty good pre-trip preparation! Was starting to lose my excitement today morning (probably because I was too tired after coming home at 2am yesterday night) but after going through our luggage one last time I'M FEELING REALLY EXCITED AGAIN. My flight's delayed though :( Our airline has been having a labour strike these 2 days LOL so I guess it's sort of affected as well :( But we're lucky enough to at least have the flight omg.

Alsooo I've been watching the sitcom Friends omg old school max because it started in 1994 HAHAHA. There are 10 seasons though and it lasted from 1994 - 2004. Pretty amazing and I'm like 4 episodes in the 1st season LOL the graphics and all are seriously damn old school but the plot is pretty cute and the lines are great. I love how sarcastic and witty the lines are! Do watch it guys, highly recommended hehehe. Their friendship is so cute and actually really reminds me of The Burdens HAHA. Like we love insulting each other but we always look out for each other as well hehe.

Well it's December again and it's my fav month of the year not because it's my birthday (I don't actually like my birthday that much sigh) but because it's the holidays and it's Christmas and it just gives off these warm, festive vibes wherever you go! I don't even celebrate Christmas LOL but it makes me feel so happy when I walk around and see all the Christmas decor and the food and the songs and everything. :-) I've got lots of amazing things lined up for December and I can't wait and I know that December's gonna be awesome! Happy holidays everyone!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx