<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Out of the woods
Posted on: Friday, November 28, 201410:16 PM

WHAT IS UP GUYS THIS IS ME REPORTING FROM THE LAND OF FREEDOM (sorry not America) BECAUSE FINALS ARE OVERRRRR.

/throws confetti/


/pops champagne/


/parties all night/

But yeap life for this past 2 weeks have been the same: Wake up early -> study -> eat -> study -> eat -> sleep AND THE CYCLE REPEATS. Sounds so hardcore but nope I think most of the time I'm just like blindly reading and zoning out hahaha. What really sucks about arts subjects is the lack of practice papers so in the end all I can do is read my notes for the 12324336345343th time. Towards the end I just felt like pulling all my hair out because I feel like I already know my stuff but there was still time left so I felt obliged to continue studying and it was just plain torture HAHA.

But yeap I had a good time studying with wingyan these few days HEHE (hi baby /moonface/). Studying in the lounge ftw hehehe we even brought our blankets there because it was too cold :'D #SHAMELESS

In general I think I'm pretty satisfied with my finals even though I definitely could have done better (especially soci :() But I did what I could and really studied hard hahaha so NO REGRETS. Also I was much better prepared for the exams this time round hahaha so I think it made a difference!

Feeling so grateful that I only have 3 finals hahaha and everything is within a week! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAYS NOW!!! :D But looking at the calendar also made me realise that school is starting really soon again...................... (life sucks)

Currently (trying to) plan my timetable and modules for next sem sigh pie this is not really working out...... Don't even know if I want to major in NM sobs but idk what else to major in also sobs sobs sobs. Welp gonna use these few days to research about modules and read up about Eastern Europe!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx