Wanted to blog about my (temporary) freedom on Friday but just couldn't really bring myself to type up the post because I had a presentation/networking event on Saturday and it just didn't really feel like complete freedom although technically I didn't have to do much for the presentation/networking HAHA.
But anyway, here I am, finally freeeeee! (Ok not really, supposed to take this week to study sigh) But my first ever semester is over and I still can't believe it because what the hell, I swear I just started school like 2 weeks ago!?!?!!? And now Year 1 Sem 1 is already over omg, I'm gonna graduate in no time man LOL. Everything about uni is just FAST hahahaha. No slowing down at all yo. Just gotta keep moving and charging forward until the end! Probably gonna do more reflection + module review after my finals! (Sigh I got lots of things to do after finals man: moving my stuff from school to home, planning my mods for next sem so that I can ballot for my French 2 slots, hang out with my sister and friends, research on Eastern Europe etc etc etc)
Anyway, I've been checking out Tinder these 2 days and it's rather entertaining HAHAHA. Was really reluctant about checking it out because of the stigma attached to it but after researching about it for my soci assignment (my tutor said he likes my choice of topic btw! Online dating ftw HAHAHA) I don't feel so weirded out by it and also because Wingyan downloaded it HAHAHA. It's actually really interesting to see all kinds of profile pictures! Some are terrible though and I don't know why would anyone think that it's a good picture to put on an online dating app /moonface/ Also I actually saw people I know so that's kinda funny and awkward at the same time HAHAHA.
Well also my sister is done with her O'levels and she's been enjoying life a lot lately (sigh) and I still can't believe she's about to start JC next year LOL. She's so bossy and always bullies me but I think I'll always treat her as a lil kid HAHA so it's really weird to think about her starting JC because JC seems so adult-ish you know :'D
I've been trying to make amends for my past as a phantom older sis (when I was in sec2) so I've been actively talking to my sis and whatsapping her and we're most likely going out after my finals! :D Felt quite hopeless in the beginning because my sis can be so heartless and cold sometimes (sobs) but I think I finally cracked her facade! HAHA.
Oh and I went for Edison's 21st birthday party yesterday after the presentation/networking event! Friendship level 100000 seriously because I was already dead exhausted after the event hahaha and I had to travel for 1hr+ to get to Pasir Ris :( It's my 2nd 21st party and it's still as awkward as ever HAHA but no regrets going cos I got to met up with A2 and Edison and his family are all sweetie pies man HAHA. Happy birthday in advance Edi!!! (His exam falls on his actual birthday HAHA what a sad life)
Okay I wish I could blog about more meaningful stuff but life is not giving me any opportunities sigh. Well it's time to study hard for finals (even though I don't really know what/how to study sigh). Back when it's all overrrrr!