<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Positivity
Posted on: Saturday, October 11, 20145:46 PM

I feel the need to post about happier things because my previous post seems so depressing and it is even more depressing when it's the first post people see when they visit my blog hahaha. So yeap, life has actually been pretty okay!! Can't say it's GOOD (life is only good when I can sleep and eat without a care in the world) HAHA but yah it has been pretty well!!

Submitted GEM pre-proposal LIKE FINALLY omg. Not sure if it's gonna be approved but it's not that bad since we've got another topic as back-up. If this doesn't work out at least we all know that we tried!

Met up with my NM assignment 2 team mates for a meeting + e-tutorial omg damn burden. But e-tutorial went rather well and it's done! Still working on assignment 2 though, currently waiting for Sarah to finish designing the main prototypes (we all feel damn bad hahaha cos we all suck at designing). But it's just the main prototypes so there are still lots to design. Sigh reminds me of PW days when I used PAINT to design my stuff LOL #StartedFromTheBottomNowWeHere. How do people know how to use PhotoShop omg it is completely beyond my technology knowledge. Downloaded GIMP and even patiently read through tutorials and tutorials of it teaching newbies like me how to use it but I don't think it worked out very well...... I TRIED THOUGH, I TRIED. But anw Sarah said she'll most probably be using Powerpoint to design so um I guess I can do it? HAHA. But anyway we need to write a 1000-word report along with the designs too :-(

Okay other than that, EL project is not really progressing because I don't know how to use Excel HAHA. (Gonna ask my sister/mum to teach me later sobs I am a loser)

Also, next week is my last mid-terms (my mid-terms actually last for 3 weeks......) and it's my worst subject aka Soci sigh. Might not be that bad though because I'm finally reading the textbook and I feel like I sorta get what's going on now. But everything still feels very abstract HAHA so I'm just gonna go out there on Wednesday and write whatever I can come up with. >_<

Had an epic Thursday because I freaking missed my French lesson not because I wanted to pon but because I somehow mixed up the timing??? Can't really say I mixed up because I KNOW that the lesson's at 2 but somehow it just didn't occur to me that it was already 2 and I only left my room happily at 2:40, thinking that I was going for my 2pm lesson when 40 minutes have already passed??? Don't ask me what was I thinking because I have no idea too, I think my brains (or lack thereof) were just not functioning. Totally facepalmed myself when I realised it and I really can't even.

Gonna be busy for the many subsequent Saturdays from next week onwards boohoo (less family time!) But then again my dad just went back and my sis is having O'levels from next week onwards (OMG SO FAST) so it's not like we're gonna have a lot of family time anyway. Though I feel super bad if I don't come home and accompany my mum cos she's so lonely since my sister is always in school studying/shutting herself in her room studying :-( Also she misses me a lot and pampers me a lot when I come home so it makes me feel doubly bad! Like whenever I come home she cooks all of my fav food and lets me make all the decisions because she says and I quote, "你平常都不在家" :( Also she lets me on the aircon (HAHA) because she thinks I'm like suffering there and she's extra sweet to me! Yup so I ended up being extra clingy to her cos I feel bad for not being home and I become even more overly-attached HAHAHA omg this is not a good thing at all man.

But yeah because of the future busy Saturdays I think I'm gonna spend less time at home :( SAD BUT I'm gonna be home next year anyway so I think it's better if I make use of my RVRC time doing more stuff in school/spending time with the RVRC people? :-) Gonna go IKEA with them next Saturday yay!!!

Yeap and 5 more weeks before school's out!!! :-D (But also means I should start studying again because there are still finals)

Also I realise I'm always super efficient during school days (like I use my breaks to complete lots of stuff and end up feeling very busy) but when it comes to weekends I just slack my butt off. :(

Alsooooo I gained 2kg this is not even funny. Even went for ice-cream + brownie supper last night w my fam because dad's flight is today morning. This is not helping man. Also ordered brownie with 3 scoops of ice-cream and the cashier went like "3 SCOOPS?!!" Yes don't judge me okay I chose 1 ice-cream flavour but my dad chose 2 ice-cream flavours so there are 3 scoops.

NEED TO START EXERCISING!!! Speaking of exercising, volleyball lessons are a total disaster (my face got hit again; I think I really need a nose implant) and I'm so gonna fail the assessment next week. It's non-credited but still it's so ugly to fail. :/ ALSO IT'S VERY EMBARRASSING WHEN THE WHOLE CLASS LOOKS AT YOU FAILING TO HIT THE BALL/SERVE. But my affinity with balls is really zero and I'm really trying!!! T_T I'm just super uncoordinated sobs. Though I made a couple of new and cute friends though like Yijun and Farah and I'm so thankful for that because it's better to be an embarrassing failure in front of friends right. HAHA.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx