- Got back French results and they were better than I expected!! Made a couple of stupidddd mistakes though and I really regret it but it was already better than I expected so I guess I shouldn't complain!
- Got back most of the mid-terms results already and they're okay I guess :/ Not that bad but really nothing to be happy about either. My results are all average or at most slightly above average LOL. (Yes they show you what's the average marks so you know how cui you are)
- Soci midterms tmrw (damn burden); I'm all prepared to fail.
- Going home tmrw night and then going to the Hungarian Embassy on thurs morning because I'm applying for Schengen visa for Eastern Europe and I need to be personally there!! Also this means I have to miss EL tutorial, but then I emailed my tutor so I'm joining another tutorial slot (gonna be so awkward man)
- BUSY BUSY BUSY day tomorrow because I actually have 4 lessons. 8am to 7pm this is not funny (4hr break in between HAHAHA)
- NYJC Graduation day today and it feels like I just graduated yesterday?! Can't believe a year just flew past like that. Time fliessss.
- Also, kpop idols getting married and 2nd gen idols leaving their groups really make me feel so old. Like when I first got into kpop these groups were so popular and hot and you wouldn't expect any of them to even date (much less getting married?!) or even leave the group. But now these things are happening left and right and it just made me feel like an era has passed and I have aged so much LOL. Not really keeping up with kpop already but I do read kpop news sometimes HAHA. It sort of represents my adolescence phase okayyyyyy.