<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: (Not so) good vibes?
Posted on: Tuesday, September 9, 20147:22 PM

My previous sad post got so many views omg I don't even know why HAHA. Do people like reading angsty stuff or..... Anyway, I'm definitely over it now and I feel quite lame over it HAHA. But anyway, thanks Sean for the comment, I really appreciate it!! ^^

Sadly I don't have good stuff to talk about because uni life has been quite a blur to me, things zoom past reaaaaaally fast and before you even know it, it's time for tests!!!!!! Haven't been revising/studying anything because doing tutorials is enough to take up all my time :-( Who even told me uni would be easier huh, WHO?! HAHA. But I think part of it is because my JC life was really kinda slack..... Gotta admit arts student kinda have it easier homework-wise (there are only so many essays you can do, since teachers take a billion years to mark one essay and you can't really do peer-marking or mark them yourself!?), but content or skills-wise, definitely no hahaha.

Working on a couple of assignments now and the fact that I'm a slow worker is really making me miserable because I take like 3x the time to do the exact same work. Super inefficient omg. Another problem is that I'm a bit of a perfectionist, especially for things like essays, so I want to do a perfect one with all the amazing research and sources and stuff but that really takes too much time LOL. Spent more time researching and reading potentially useful readings than actually doing useful things like writing the goddamn essay.

Also worrying about my resume because I'm not joining a CCA this year (or any other year actually....) so I'm trying to engage myself in more project-based activities! Like planning for a camp or smth yknow what I mean. But, where got time HAHA. (where do people even find that mythical thing called time) But yeah still deciding because there's this thing that I'm interested in but it's gonna take up a majority of my recess week next sem so... Gonna ask around for opinions!

Other than that, I just can't wait for this week (or every week, actually) to be over. Looking forward to my Eastern Europe trip in December omg everytime I feel miserable I just remind myself that it's gonna be over soon and I'll be in Prague or Czech or Germany etc in no time!!!!

Bye, gotta finish off my soci assignment. Roughly typed my essay out in chunks and omg there's no fluency in my essay whatsoever. With my standard of writing, my tutor's gonna give himself a major facepalm and wonder if I even went to JC.....


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx