Feels like I've been a little pessimistic recently so here's some good stuff in my life right now to remind me that my life is still awesome (or maybe just not as miserable as I think it is)
1. Fun French tutorials and lectures! Beginning to appreciate French because it's my least complicated module, in a way. Even though it's a whole new language and I get so confused with the sentence structures and grammatical stuff (sad to say that I've always been kinda shaky in my grammatical foundation LOL), it's really fun to learn new vocab etc! And lessons are filled with audio aid, pictures and games etc HAHA. And for homework we just have to match the correct sentence to the correct picture or listen to the audio and tick the correct answer that kind of stuff you know hahaha so it's really fun! Haven't had my test yet LOL so I guess I'm still in the 'honeymoon' period :/ Don't think it'll be fun studying for the test :/ Also it really takes a lot of determination to continue studying a new language because I'm supposed to study French for 4 semesters but I'm halfway through the 1st sem and I already feel like I should reconsider my decision HAHAHA.
2. Wingyan's mum made a yam-flavoured mooncake for me and I am so touched because she made a special one for me since wingyan told her I like yam :') Really appreciate small gestures like these hehe thanks wingyan and wingyan's mum /hugs/
3. 95% done with my soci assignment HURRAYYYYY!!! Decided to stop being a loser and just complete the goddamn essay and I guess it's not too bad........ Still left with some tweaking here and there and my conclusion but I'm nearly thereeeee :)
4. Fun NM tutorial today and I got to realise that everyone has the same problems as me for the NM assignment aka vague objectives, not really know how to proceed etc so it made me feel lots better knowing that I'm not the only one suffering HAHA. But yeah I think I'm just gonna go with my current idea yay so I'm like 35% done now?
5. Realised that my French test isn't next week but it's next, next week! ^^
6. It's Wednesday today SO YAY IT'S MID-WEEK (more like 2nd last school day of the week for me heh). I have a pretty slack Thursday and then I'll go home on Thurs night whooooops.
Yessss I'm so positive hahahaha. To those who are feeling overwhelmed/frustrated/stressed as well, don't forget to remind yourself that there are still happy things in life that deserve to be appreciated!