Never thought Friday would be so miserable...... :-( 2 more days to the start of school AGAIN sighpie sighcake sighicecream sighchocolate. 7 more weeks before I can embrace my holidays with open arms again!!!
Anyway, the one week literally just FLEW past omg. Okay but I do feel quite re-energised/refreshed after this one week of "break" haha. Spent lots of time at home so yay to home-cooked food and my mummmmm :')
Kinda caught up with my work HAHA managed to revise for NM and French and a little bit of English so I'm feeling quite satisfied! Also NM and EL are all MCQs YAYYYY. Probably gonna be damn tricky LOL but yay to no writing HAHA. (Have totally lost my ability to write essays, I don't know how am I going to pass Soci.....) Caught up with some of the readings too so yay I finally feel like I'm on track LOL.
Currently juggling about 3 projects and I still need to do some personal branding video oh my goodness I can't, I just can't..... T_T Also I always thought I'm a passive group member but apparently not because I'm now like the active group member that takes the initiative to set up google docs and arrange for group meetings?! Not sure if others are even more passive than me or have I undergone a personality change HAHA. Yeah but well, anything is worth it for CAP 5!!!!
But anw, brief update on this week:
- Went for a "study session" with Jiamin on Tuesday @ Woodlands Starbucks but it was more like chilling session LOL. Halfway through I managed to convince her to go and help me choose a pair of shoes (ended up not buying any omg my indecisiveness needs to maintain) but we both bought a dress for $10 each! It was a plain black dress but we both really liked it! Back to basics :-)
- Visited NTU on Thurs evening for Kim and it was a short but great catch-up! Lots of love :') Also NTU has good food omg I love the beef noodles a lot HAHA. Can't wait to go back and eat again, I wish it wasn't that far! :(
Okay yeah basically other than that, all I did was study/revise and go for project meetings........ Wanted to watch Running Man but I didn't even have time?!!? And there are so many good dramas coming out but I'm not going to have time to watch them?!!? Still remember how I was so bored with nothing to watch during my 8-month holiday but now it's like...................
WHERE DID ALL MY TIME GO?!
Anywayyyy, going back to NUS for the first AYLTLC meeting tomorrow! Kinda looking forward to it but also quite nervous as well omg. I'm scared I'm gonna be the noob there not knowing how to plan things/have no ideas to contribute :-/ Ughhhhh, good luck to me!
Also looking forward to next week because dad's gonna be backkkkk! ^_^