<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 不用太好,刚刚好就好
Posted on: Saturday, September 20, 201411:07 PM

Was browsing random youtube clips in the afternoon and came across this line from a drama ^. The guy was telling his friend how he felt so inferior as compared to the girl he likes because he thinks he is not good enough for her, then his friend told him, "不用太好,刚刚好就好". Which I found to be really wise and true :-))) Maybe all we're looking for in life is this "刚刚好". This balance in everything!

Anyway, I got selected to be part of the Organizing Committee of AYLTLC 2015 hehe I'm really honoured as well as excited! Probably gonna be quite busy but I'm looking forward to what is to come! Also proud of myself for doing a good job during the interview hahaha I HAVE CONQUERED INTERVIEWS MAN BRING IT ON (just kidding, I wrote a whole page of stuff for interview prep the night before with all the background info of the event and their possible questions LOL)

Ok ya anyway I'm really happy I decided to grab this opportunity to step out of my comfort zone once again. Also probably gonna join an OCIP next year because it seems really meaningful!! Yes this is me planning all my co-curricular stuff when I haven't even planned my modules for next sem HAHAHA where are my priorities man.

Okay back to school stuff, had our last volleyball session on Thursday BUT I STILL SUCK AT IT :-( Got hit by the ball twice omg and once was even right smack on my face omg I think my coordination is at an all-time low because I don't remember being THAT terrible at sports LOL. Yes I'm a major burden to my lovely coach and my team-mates :'( but I really tried my very best ok :-( But I still end up embarrassing myself every single time HAHA. Gonna have volleyball assessment 2 weeks later which I am so gonna fail ;_;

Had our RVRC Kent Ridge Trail today which wasn't so bad I guess! It was really interesting getting to know the history and stuff! The walk was really tiring but it's my only exercise so I'll just accept it HAHA. Feeling damn tired now and I just feel like nua-ing for the entire recess week BUT NO, I HAVE TO STUDY. I really need to consolidate my stuff because I feel like there are just pockets of information randomly scattered in my brain now and I really really really need to reorganise them to make sense of them.

At the same time, gotta work on the GEM project proposal, English project and start to brainstorm about NM design and ES personal branding as well. Recess week will probably fly past before I even know it sigh but that just means that holidays are coming soon right?! CAN'T WAIT FOR MY EASTERN EUROPE TRIP OMG T_T (But I have to do research for the trip okay my family just came out with this rule that each of us has to research on certain parts of the itinerary so as to increase involvement in the trip HAHAHA)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx