Feeling extra grumpy tonight, maybe because of how tired I am and how things seem to be piling up :-(
I hate it when people take/use my stuff without even telling me, and I hate it even more when people refuse to even apologies when they know they're wrong and they use anger to defend themselves instead hmph like why are you even getting angry with me when you're the one in the wrong?!
Long story short: my MacBook arrived today and because I was in a rush to go out I didn't start it up and configure anything because I wanted to do everything in one go. But I came home just now and my mum told me that she asked my sis to help me and stuff. But the problem is that my sis didn't even bother reading the manual and she went to charge it when it was already fully charged and the manual said no further charging is needed (I hate over-charging so much omgggg). And according to my sis my mum said I was 'lost and confused' and that's why I packed everything back. But I totally wasn't AND I specifically and clearly told my mum that I'm in a rush and will come home tonight to set up everything.
I know it seems like such a small deal but it really makes me so annoyed!!! :-( Like does nobody even want to listen to me or try to respect my stuff?!!? :-( I know my mum was just trying to help me out, but still :-( Now I feel like I missed a milestone of my macbook's life by not being the first one to switch it on or smth. You know what I mean? Yes I'm particular about stuff like that :-(
I'm always full of praises for my parents because honestly I'm so grateful for them and everything they've done for me, but sometimes my mum can really get on my nerves :-( To be honest our personalities kinda clash and I used to quarrel with my mum quite often when I was 14/15 but as I grew up I learnt to appreciate her and also control myself from getting angry because I really treasure my family and also love her for all the things she's been doing for me.
But anyway, one thing that always makes me so sad/angry is how she always doubts me/downplays whatever achievements I had. I don't think she does it intentionally but sometimes some passing remarks she said just make me feel so worthless :-( Maybe it doesn't help that I have an outstanding sister that does everything better than I am :-(
She's always saying how I don't even study and how I feel no stress and stuff. Like when she asked me did I feel stress when I was in JC, I told her yes and she totally laughed and went like 'but you didn't even study!' I'm not the kind of person who likes to talk about negative stuff (because I like to give out good vibes and I generally don't stay negative for long) so I don't think I've ever shared about my difficulties in school or whatever. I also believe in smart studying so I'm not really the kind that will do hardcore notes and stuff. But to her all of these just makes me look like I don't put in effort and have no stress :-(
Also like how she keeps convincing me to just study 3 years in Uni instead of going for honors because she thinks I'm 'not made for studying'. Like THANKS MUM :-(
Sometimes I just feel like she thinks so lowly of me like I'm just getting all my O'levels and A'levels grades through pure luck or smth, like I didn't even put in any effort for it :-( She's always saying how I need to thank god I got into Uni and how it's a miracle. Well maybe I managed to get in because I actually worked for it???
And maybe that's why she thought I was 'confused' and 'didn't know how to set up' my MacBook when I packed everything back only because I was going out -_-
I love her to death but I guess it's not always rainbows and sunshine (or whatever the phrase is supposed to be HAHAHA) Anyway I feel a lot better typing this chunk out so there. Gotta come to terms with it I guess!