<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Posted on: Tuesday, August 12, 201412:41 AM

- Woke up at 7am to prepare for my ES!601 lesson at 8. Kinda fun tutorial where we just self-intro-ed and did some lame stuff. Made a new friend Nicholas who just happens to be from FASS as well (haven't met many of them in RVRC)! And he's majoring in CNM as well woohoooooooooo.

- Got interviewed by a couple of Korean high-schoolers while walking in campus! They're damn cute and it's so amazing to hear korean being spoken like right in front of me yeah, because I'm so used to hearing korean through my computer speakers/earpiece HAHA.

- Bought a secondhand textbook for my EL1101E module! Not really very cheap but at least cheaper than a brand new one and since I'm just gonna use it for less than 6 months it's really a waste of money to get a brand new one. Gonna sell it for like $10 or smth after my semester is over LOL. Ya but anw it was a brand new experience but it's kinda cool la!! Like you gotta contact the person first then y'all arrange a timing and place to meet. And when you're meeting you'll be like looking here and there trying to figure out who is the seller. It's sort of like matchmaking LOL cos both of y'all don't know how each other looks like and will be waiting for that certain signal to know that it's the right person like maybe an awkward eye-contact or a nod or smth HAHA. But it was quite fun!

- Went for NM1101E and SC1101E lectures, both are quite boring omggggggggggg. But I was planning to major in either one of them!!! Nooooo don't do this to me pls :(

- Still feeling quite lost/confused over everything eg. the notes printing and stuff! As well as the venues, buses etc. But it's alright I'll get used to it :)

- Pretty cool to see everyone just take out their laptops during lectures haha. And nobody really cares what you're doing during lectures, so yay?


So anyway this is my first day in NUS and everything feels quite surreal now, because I still can't acknowledge that fact that I am an actual university student omg. Like I still feel very much like a kiddy kid HAHA. But yeah it's time for me to be more independent yo.

On another note, I AM ACTUALLY HOMESICK OMG. I miss my mum's cooking and my family and my bed and my sister and my bunny :((((((((((((( I am a daddy's girl yes omg I miss my dad!!! Ok but anw I believe it will get better! ^^

Time-check it's 12.40am now and I'm finally done with my preparation for tomorrow's lessons! Gonna wake up at 7.30am tmrw to go to CAPT to grab free breakfast (CAPT friends ftw) and then go for EL lecture yay. Hope tmrw goes well hehe.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx