- Woke up early today to go to CAPT for free breakfast. (YAY!) It's my 2nd breakfast at CAPT already so I totally felt at home ordering stuff while the others looked so lost HAHA. Also it's like my 1242426354231th time at CAPT (4 CAPT OG mates and 2 CAPT seniors seriously...) CAPT is awesome though I'm in love with it I wanna live there too :( But I do wanna visit Cinnamon and Tembusu sometime anybody living there wanna make friends with me?!
- Went for EL1101E lecture which was pretty interesting! But it lasted for 30 minutes (when the lecture slot is 2 hours LOL) so everyone was like ?!!?! when she said lecture has ended. So many people came all the way over to Utown for this 30 minutes lecture like whaaaaaat. But yay so far so good it sounds more interesting than NM and Soci already hahahaha.
- Went to grab lunch with a bunch of A2 people and then to YIH to pay money for Foodhunt on Saturday and then I went back to RVRC to try to get my stuff together (spent lots of time on my NUS Webmail and IVLE sigh). I'm still pretty lost but I'm slowly getting the hang of it!!
- Grabbed avocado milkshake for dinner cos I was still full and yes it's my 3rd time drinking it already hahahaha. I am in loveeeee with it! But the one at utown is nicer btw so try to buy it there and don't buy it from Food Junction @ YIH hahaha.
- Went for my 6 - 8pm RVRC GEM mod and it was actually quite interesting but I still nearly fell asleep. I CMI SIA I really need to start getting my study mode back instead of zoning out during lectures :(
- My parents came over to pass me some stuff + they drove me home so NOW I'M BACK AT HOME. Home is still the best hahaha I miss home :( Gonna get the school fees stuff + all the other random stuff settled at home and then return to school on Thursday morning!
- I'm actually not going to school tomorrow wow it feels weird being a uni student hahahahahahahaha. Okay I'm dead tired I don't know why I end up sleeping at 12am+ again sigh goodnight!