<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: POP LO
Posted on: Sunday, July 13, 20142:42 PM

Woke up at 5 today to meet my fellow burdens for Weiyi's POP! Supposed to meet at 6:15 and I arrived at like 6:16 and was one of the earliest?! HAHA. Stoned with wingyan and jiaxin until the rest came and by then it was like 6:40 sighpie *shakes head at my lazy friends* Went down to the floating platform and I was pretty excited because it's my first time there + my first time attending a POP!

I expected it to be very draggy but noooo it went by quite fast and THEY WERE SO CUTE like idk why I just find the guys marching very cute HAHA their heads will bop up and down from my view! Plus they did some BMT roar afterwards which was super duper cute as well. Unfortunately (and as we all expected) we couldn't even see weiyi la HAHA. Made our way down afterwards and nearly died because of the terrible crowd and also the smell (but I was prepared for it alr HAHA). Took pics with Weiyi and a couple of friends I saw and then lunched with my fellow burdens! Ok it was pretty uneventful actually but I don't regret waking up at 5 for this because it's a brand new experience and I am so proud of my buddy weiyi!!! Really felt it was quite amazing for them to have to undergo NS omg the uniform looks so stuffy the bag looks so heavy and I can literally see them dying under the sun but all of them are so amazing!!! *thumbs up* Proud of all the guys who went through/are going through army! Was telling jiamin that they damn poor thing and that I don't want to give birth to a boy in the future already hahahaha. But actually I think it's a pretty good experience because I feel like my friends who went through army are more matured now? :D

Yup so anyway a couple of the burdens are most probably going to huilin's aunt's house to watch World Cup later (I feel so bad we are always crashing huilin's aunt's house LOL) and I reaaaaally wanna join them but I have BTT tmrw morning (I wanna do some revision am I too paranoid) and then pre-camp for the next few days so :( But I really wanna join them too because I've never watched a soccer match before and hanging out with them is always fun :( Decisions, decisions...


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx