Finally met up with Kim and Yiwen after like 5 months omg. We haven't seen each other since March since Kim's been busy with theatre stuff and I've been travelling here and there. Our whatsapp group always gets revived for like 1 day before dying again HAHAHA but we finallyyyy met up today :-D
Went to FreeingSG to play the escape room thing omg it's my 2nd time playing and I have to say this one is more fun than the other one I went! (Lockdown SG) The room was bigger and I thought the stuff there was more realistic/cooler hahaha. But still, WE FAILED HAHAHA. We were quite close though :( Kim was the only one who hasn't tried playing before and she turned out to be the best at it LOL I think I'm the most useless one as usual :p But it was really fun and I think I'd return to play again next time hehehe.
Then we went to CoCo ICHIBANYA Curry House for lunch because Kim tried it in Japan and said it was awesome and I heard lots of good reviews about it too! It was really pretty awesome omg *o* I love how you can customise the spiciness level/the amount of rice etc etc hehehe. Our original plan was to go shopping too (since we were at Bugis) but we ended up chatting for like 4 hours! It's so amazing how we still have so many things to talk about even though we haven't met each other in forever. I think friendships like these are the best :') Soooo happy to meet them and we're most probably having another catch up session on 27th hehe!
To be honest my friendship with Kim and Yiwen is one of my most precious friendships because I went to JC not expecting to make such good friends. Before going to JC I heard that people don't really make close friends in JC and since I was going to NY with a bunch of other CCHY people I thought I'd just end up sticking with CCHY peeps and make some acquaintances in JC or smth hahaha. But I managed to meet these two awesome people who really really really brightened up my JC life because JC can get so tough and miserable sometimes but seeing them in school really made me feel a lot better :') Even though we're going to different schools (Kim's going to NTU :(), I hope and believe that our friendship will stay stronggggg :D
Anw, staycation with The Burdens tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT!! Yay to spending time with all of my lovely friends :D