<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Can't stop, won't stop
Posted on: Tuesday, July 29, 201410:53 AM

Went for bidding clinic with Wingyan a day after RVRC and I think it was pretty helpful!! Have got my timetable now but I don't even know if it's good/bad because I have absolutely no experience in doing this ;_; And I'm planning on taking an exposure mod for Theatre Studies but if I fail my QET I can't take it and I need a back-up mod AND I'd need to take an extra english mod so my whole timetable is pretty not-secure now HAHA. Life's unpredictable T_T Anw, QET results will be out tmrw (SO NERVOUS) if I fail don't talk to me I need to wallow in self-pity for about a month :(

Met up with some of Aimbas yesterday for a 5-hour karaoke session omg it was super fun (and super cheap!!!) Love them to bits hahaha I love how everyone is so onzzzzz. Then I met with the singlets for a mini advanced surprise birthday celebration for Jiamin! Had dinner at Chomp Chomp (my hair STILL smells like satays) and went to Udders for a sundaeeee :) I feel kinda guilty that the celebration seems so short (JM I know you'll reading this, I'm sorryyyyy) since everyone's really busy BUT I believe it's the thought that matters :) I actually think this might be the standard celebration from now on as we get older and older and we get busy with work etc :( (Since that is how my mum celebrates her birthday with her friends HAHA) But anw personally I don't mind how the celebration is like as long as I get to spend time with everyone hehe /group hug/

Meeting Aimbas + the seniors later on for a mini bidding conference but I doubt it's even gonna be helpful HAHA I think we'll just end up chit-chatting. It's at CAPT (we're gonna help junhui and enghan to move in as well! So excitingggg) and sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've been to NUS too many times recently. :( It's so far pls :(

I've been able to squeeze out some 'me'-time (aka watch drama time) amongst all the chaos and I've been watching this Chinese drama called 杉杉来了 which is adapted from a novel! Okay both the novel and the drama are brainless rom-coms so it's really like 0 depth and gives you 0 intellectual development but it's a cute show with sort of decent-looking leads and I just thought it was pretty cute HAHA. (for a Chinese drama especially omg you don't even know what kind of rubbish I usually watch when I go to China, I'm talking about those super cliche plot devices that make you wanna facepalm) So I'm feeling quite happy cos the show was cute and the ending was happy and it's just sugar, spice and everything niceeeeeee. (Except the fact that dramas really make you expect too much from guys omg how can the guy be rich and good-looking and so nice tsk tsk) 

Anyway, I have a break tomorrow which I'm gonna spend crying about my QET results (touch wood) and doing more timetabling stuff + packing my bag for O'week and then it's bidding (aka war time) on 31st and then it's just O'week all the way and then my dad will be back and then school will start omg everything happens so quickly I have no time to breatheeeeee. Jiayou to me!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx