<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Pink Dot SG 2014
Posted on: Sunday, June 29, 201411:10 AM

What's up guys I've been quite busy nowadays having meet-ups etc etc! Met up with 3Js and JM's mum on Friday to celebrate JM's mum birthday @ Seoul Garden (So low-budget I know). But it was great meeting up with them after a millionnnnn years hahaha since we've all been busy with camps/work/travelling!

Went to Pink Dot on Saturday with Jiaee, Wingyan and Joey! It's our first time going so it was pretty interesting and it was really eye-opening! It was kinda carnival-like with free stuff (so auntieeee) but everyone there was just super happy and friendly so it was fun! The 4 of us didn't really mingle around haha we just ate our food and played Monopoly Deal but it was pretty amazing to see people around us mingle/drink or just basically having a good time :) There were people who dressed up in all sorts of costumes too so it's all good fun! Many brought their dogs along too (dressed in pink as well!) so if you're afraid of dogs like me it might be kinda scary HAHA but it wasn't that bad la the dogs were relatively well-behaved!

And then there were music and stuff too so yeap we just chilled all the way to the Pink Dot Formation Time and it was pretty hot being squeezed together but also really memorable! The Pink Dot ended up looking aweeeeeeesome omg it's so pretty hehe. There was a gay couple standing right in front of me and they kissed omg it was so adorable and I felt so happy for them!!! They were all smiles and looked super happy and also super friendly (helped us to use torchlight to illuminate our faces while we try to take a selfie LOL we are burdens wherever we go :p)

But yeap in general it was a super happy event that gives me all the good and positive vibes and warm and fuzzy feelingsssss :') Also originally when I was at Woodlands/Yishun I felt so weird with my pink outfit LOL (cos barely anyone was wearing pink!) and then when we reached Clarke Quay the whole MRT station was basically filled with pink so I finally felt like I belong HAHA.

Glad that I went to Pink Dot this year because I've been hearing about it but never got the chance to go because of other commitments but this year I really wanted to go and show my support :D Even though I'm straight, I'm totally accepting of LGBTs and I believe they are individuals just like us who deserve their right and freedom to love whoever they want! I understand some people might have religious beliefs or more conservative thoughts but I wish people would stop hating and spread love instead :) I hope we can become a society that is more open-minded and accepting /hugs/ So yeap I'm glad I went this year and witnessed this great event and saw so many happy faces!!! :')

Also shout out to my amazing family who brought me up in such an open-minded environment because they literally didn't bat an eyelid when I told them I was going LOL. Super love my parents for always being so positive and non-judgmental HAHA I will strive to be like them in the future!

#FreedomToLove

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a brief update on life:
- Got a terrible cough/sorethroat life a week after camp ended (idek why) so I sound really manly now oh yeah
- Got French for LPP yes man here comes posh ziyue (but I'm afraid I'll just give up half-way hahaha)
- DIDN'T GET THE HALL THAT I WANTED /ugly sobbing/ So I shall try to appeal..........
- Signed up as an official freshie councillor for O'week YAY can't wait for it!!!



♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx