<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: AC 2014
Posted on: Sunday, June 22, 20144:39 PM

I finally have the time to do a more detailed update about the camp so here it is!! I'm determined to type everything out because the camp is just too memorable :-)

Day 1:

Met wingyan at 730am and proceeded towards Kent Ridge. Throughout the journey we were both dying from our heavy bags and we were both like 'omg what have we gotten ourselves into'. We reached there really early (like before the registration even started) so we were like so awkward and sat somewhere while worrying about being super awkward later on. After awhile Emily (A house IC woohoo) came to inform us that we can register + she pointed me towards my group (A2 Aimba woohoooo!) so I had to leave wingyan being awkward alone HAHA. So basically after that we didn't see each other for like 5 days hahaha but it's great to have someone to go to the camp with you or else it'll be even more awkward!! So I reached really early there were only like 3 other guys and they did some 'hello' cheer thing which was so embarrassing but okay since yknow I was trying to be hyped up and stuff hahahaha. Went to put our heavy bags with the other 3 guys and talked for a bit so it wasn't very awkward cos everyone's friendly! :D 

Then we went back and more people came and we tried to play games but everytime we play until half new people would arrive and then we have to start the introduction thing all over again and explain game rules again hahahahaha so it was actually pretty messy but okay la it's very understandable since it's the first day!! Played some games (which I usually really hate) but it wasn't that bad!! Learnt a few cheers and stuff etc etc usual camp stuff. Awkwardly tried to make friends here and there so it wasn't like thaaaaaaat bad so actually I felt okay right from the start! Took the initiative to talk to a few people so I actually felt pretty good hahaha and yes they're all my friends now!!!

Then it was basically learning cheers (so lupsup man I was like 'whuuuuuuuuuuuuut') and then playing station games around the school! Ok I can't even remember what games we played but I remember it was quite fun and very tiring. Like no kidding I was sweating NON-STOP throughout the day!!! By like 3pm everyone was sweating like mad and felt like dying but it was only 3pm HAHA. Ohya and the lunch sucks LOL but it's alright cos I wanted to jianfei so it was okay for me hehehe. Plus what matters the most during meals is actually the social interaction haha cos we talked a lot during meals!! 

Okay then games games games and then at night we had the SP thing which was very awkward la HAHA. My SP is a councillor though so he has like a lot of friends that keeps deesiao-ing him! But he's very nice and he's from NYJC as well so yay NY pride! But of course the other OGLs and councillors keep asking strange stuff but it was actually quite entertaining I kept laughing at them LOL. 

Afterwards it was Running Man and I got paired up with Yongshenggggg! I was so afraid I was gonna be a burden cos I can't run for nuts sia... So I told him sorry in advance but he said it's okay and say he will match my pace LOL I am such a failure but he's super nice!!! In the end I wasn't as big of a burden as I thought I was! We got caught like twice or smth only and we were supposed to 'revive' by doing forfeits or smth I think but we didn't know and twice we just took the nametags and went off... (Sorry both of us never listen to instructions LOL) And he has a super sharp eye like he can see the stickers (which we were supposed to find) in all the weird places! So it was great being paired with him!! :D 

So after that everyone's like dead tired and then we got to bathe. (finally!) It was like 12+ already or smth. The toilet was way better than I expected and quite comfortable (Idk what I was expecting LOL) and the queue wasn't very long as well. :) Then we went for some OG time aka eating supper + playing games and I had to do a lupsup forfeit but thank god Glennys had to do it too so it wasn't that bad HAHA but I'm scarred for life la hate forfeits so much LOL thank goodness camp is overrrrrrrrrr. Then I went to sleep at like 4am!

Day 2:

Woke up the next day at around 8am? Thought I'm gonna be damn tired but it wasn't that bad. Breakfast was alright but I'm not really a morning person so I was like stoninggggggg. Then we went for briefing and some sponsorship talks (aka slack time woohoo)! Then it's wet and dirty games so basically it involves all sorts of stuff la like peanut butter, watermelon etc etc! Main highlight of the day is that Jingyi piggybacked me and I fell on the floor head-first so I got a big bruise on my forehead and it was so paiseh la I WANT TO DIE LOL. But everyone's super nice and worried so I was very touched (but also very paiseh LOL damn unglam pls). Jingyi was so guilty but it was totally not her fault la I AM TOO FAT HAHAHA she was so guilty and kept blaming herself it made me feel so bad!!! Rachel was super nice she accompanied me all the way to ice my head and disinfect etc etc! Rested for a bit then we joined the group for some house time and then it was SP time again. The 2nd day was less awkward I think. Even though we already exhausted all of our possible topics to talk about I think we are at least more familiar with each other so it was not that awkward! As usual the ogls and councillors force us to do this and do that la but it actually ended up being pretty fun HAHA. Like we had to lie on the floor to 'see stars' aka slack yknow :'D 

Didn't join the OG for OG time at night cos I was quite worried about my head because it was really quite painful!!! T_T I got a little bit of a headache and you can feel it's a bit swollen so I opted to sleep early in order to still be alive the next day HAHA. But I still ended up sleeping at like 3am+ sobs. 

Day 3:

Woke up around 8+ for Beach Day! Was super hyped up by Beach Day already like all of us just go all out and do all the lupsup cheers hahaha. Livin' life like there're no damn rulessssssss. Took pictures while otw to Vivo etc etc and the journey was super fast! Bought Happy Meal with Camille for lunch (EVERYONE WAS JUDGING US LOL) but we were really not hungry but we had to eat smth so... Happy Meal it is! Then everyone just sat around and chitchat while talking! Actually one of my favourite times is meals (wait the grammar doesn't sound right...) because everyone's just like super casual and just random chitchat while eating so it's great :-) 

Then we went to Palawan Beach and it was DAMN HOT LA. But nobody even cares anymore everyone just cheer like crazy and play in the water and etc etc! Played beach games and it was all quite fun! Even though I got abrasion on my knees and arms but we won the game so it was damn worth it la. Basically after every game we were just shamelessly asking for more power-ups and cheering like mad so it was super fun. :-D Then afterwards the games ended everyone was super into dunking each other HAHA I got dunked as well :'D Then it's phototaking (which took such a loooooooooong time to coordinate) and then cheering. The only thing I remember was my skin was constantly burning LOL. MY SUNBURN IS DAMN BAD NOW IT IS FUGLYYY. 

Ohya one of our A2 seniors bought iced 100 Plus for us and wow from now on I love 100 Plus man HAHA it's like a drink from heaven or smth. Damn cool and refreshing it's the best thing ever HAHAHA. 

Yeap then it was war games! Some lame capture-the-flag game and then tug-of-war. Being the unsporty person I am I didn't exactly join the game but I did help by making water bombs and cheering :-) The tug-of-war was an especially intense moment for us because somehow A house always wins it, so everyone's super serious about it. So we were all cheering and stuff it was really very touching to see!! Sadly we lost, and it was very saddening to see our house IC and ogls/councillors cry :( But I think what matters the most is the bond we formed during the game, because you could see everyone was super into cheering and supporting!!

Afterwards we went to rinse a bit then went for Vivo for dinz! Camille and I went to buy cut fruits and fruit juice from Cold Storage! YAY for an equally health-conscious friend man or else I'll be judged to hell HAHA. Then it's just chatting here and then again :-) 

Then we went back to NUS and bathed and it was OG time again and this time a lot of seniors came back! Played games and the forfeit was to drink la so it was actually okay for me hehe I'm fine with games as long as the forfeit is not weird... I'd rather drink than to do lupsup forfeits hahahaha. It actually turned out pretty well because the seniors are so funny LOL. Then we went to sleep at around 4am+ again aiya standard one la.

Day 4:

Day 4 was Sports Day + Social Night! The sun was terrible and I got even more sunburned sigh this is why I have fugly tan lines now :-( The heat was really very unbearable but aiya just go all out yeah hahaha. I'm damn bad at sports so I didn't really participate a lot but I participate in one of the games for 2 times!!! Finally found a game I'm kinda good at okay hahaha it was dodgeball! I'm super good at dodging la but bad at aiming hahaha. And it was actually quite fun so I volunteered along with Jingyi to play again on the 2nd round. 

Then we just did lots of bua-ing and cheering and it was so epic la all the guys took their tops off and yongsheng + enghan sang love songs to the O-commers. Everyone just went all out man hehe kudos to themmm! 

Then like we saw a few A house groups bua-ing the PD and our whole group just ran over and joined them hahahahah it was so fun! 

Afterwards it was the rest of the war games and blablabla war games usually take a longer time to coordinate and stuff like that because it's too large-scale! But we won 1st for the first round and 2nd for the second round so it was not bad :) Did the 'Big One' cheer on the scorching floor HAHAHA damn onz la. 

Then we went back to bathe and dress up for SP revelation + Social Night! Ok I need to share that I went to this bathroom that ONLY has hot water like REALLY HOT WATER man you don't even know how I nearly died while trying to bathe. Plus I had a terrible sunburn. Wah nearly wanted to die in the bathroom la LOL but still I managed to overcome it!!! 

Then the girls all sat in a room and waited for our SPs to come and fetch us and it was quite funny to see them guess and do different stuff like pushups/sexy dances etc! But my SP was not a surprise la I think we both know who each other are beforehand. Since I already knew he was a councillor and he knows I'm 154 cm HAHAHA. Then we went for dinz and he's very nice but we didn't really get to talk a lot also because he got like double duties as a councillor! So I just lightbulb in other people's date lo HAHA but it was fun! 

Thereafter we went to Butter Factory for clubbing yo. But we queued for damn long outside and took lots of pictures :-) There's nice scenery + wind there as well so it was great fun! I went in and drank for a little bit and dance for a little while (like 40mins at most?) and then went out with a bunch of other og mates to sit by the river and HTHT so it was great :-) Clubbing was quite fun also la but I got a serious lack of dance moves yknow HAHA so paiseh!! It kinda reminded me of CCHY prom night yeah with all the jumping and dancing around so it was quite fun :)

Then the rest of the clubbers came out at 2am and we went back and bathed and stuff and some of them met at 4am for supper while most of us just slept hehe. 

Day 5:

Woke up at 7.30am without an alarm like whaaaaaat?! I don't even know why I woke up so early!! The meeting time was like 9.45am but we ended up meeting at like 1030am or smth also. But since I was already awake I just went to clean up (I was the only one in the whole bathroom okay it was kinda creepy) and then pack up my stuff! Then Jingyi came over to say goodbye cos she's leaving early to go Australia that night. THAT CRAZY GIRL LOL idk how she can do that! 

So brunch we just stayed in LT11 all the way for all the debrief and stuff and videos (I have to say that they make super high-quality and nice videos!!!). Then it was finally time to announce the best houses etc etc. Ok a bit of background info here, apparently A house is always somewhere near the back. Like there are 4 houses but we are ALWAYS either 4th or 3rd. Last year we were 3rd so this year everyone's just hoping to remain 3rd and not get back to 4th again. So when they announce 4th and 3rd and they weren't us, everyone was super excited and couldn't believe it la. Especially my house ICs and ogls they were like really shocked. And then when the 2nd wasn't us again everyone's just like 'OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD'. So yeap we won first!!!! CHAMPION HOUSE YO!!! We had to do a cheer la and my house IC was crying while doing it, it was really very touching :') It's one of our house ICs last time joining a camp cos he's already in Year 3, so I'm really glad that we could give him a win before he leaves. :')

I really love A house man we are really a super chill house like our ogls/councillors/house ICs are always reminding us to just have fun and don't take the competition too seriously so I personally felt that (at least for me la) I was just having fun all the way and didn't really feel stressed to win the competition. And it's even more awesome that we got to win while having fun!! :) 

And then we did a Arts Camp tradition thing which is like all the freshies form an outer circle and the councillors/ogls form an inner circle and the inner circle will move in a clockwise direction to shake each and every one of our hands. Like seriously! It took a super long time la but it was great. People from other houses were really lovely as well they congratulated us and said we deserved the win. It really made me feel very touched! Plus they were thanking us for coming to the camp and welcoming us so it really made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside hehe :') 

Hmm afterwards we grabbed our bags and went for some mushy OG time where we share our feelings about the camp and thank people la. Some of the councillors/ogls cried so it was really touching as well. :') I think this camp meant a lot to them and to us as well. :') Then we ordered pizza and we just ate pizza and talked and I started the picture trend LOL. Cos I brought my camera just to take pics with everyone ok so I went around taking pics and then all of a sudden everyone started taking pics with each other also la HAHA YAY #trendsettergirl95! 

So yuppp then we made plans to meet on Sunday for dinner and I cabbed home with a few others because we just couldn't handle our heavy bags anymore HAHA. It was like $60 la but at least we got to sit comfortably!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes that's the brief day-by-day summary next up it's gonna be the person-by-person summary hehe. 


This is Camille!! She's 156cm so we bonded very well HAHAHA no la just kidding. I remember on the first day Justin was asking us what's our heights and after I said 154, she said she's 156 and she was like 'high-five!' so I felt very happy HAHAHAHA sounds so lame. Then afterwards we went around slacking for a mass game. She said I took the initiative to like hold her arm but I seriously don't remember HAHA but yes it is true it is one of my habits!! But I usually only do it to someone I'm close with so I must have felt so comfortable with her that I didn't even notice :-) We both used to be in CO plus we just really click well! Like in terms of our habits, parts of our personality, our food choices etc! She's quite health-conscious like me (YAY) so we could eat fruits and Happy Meal together :-) Everything is more fun when you have someone you can do it with HAHA. REALLY GLAD that I got to know her because we click so well! She's gonna take Geog though so I need a friend who will take soci/CNM with me!!! T_T


Next up is Fuzhen! I remember on the first day I thought she was very fierce HAHA but she is actually very nice!!! She is like our big sister though cos she's very sensible and she just have that aura like you will listen to whatever she says HAHA. But she's super funny and friendly as well ^_^ Everyone's super envious that she has been with her boyf for 5 years hahahahaha. And I no longer think she's fierce :'D


This is Thanveer aka my roomie!!! :-D I was the one who took the initiative to talk to her on the first day HAHA yay for me!! It's been so long since I had an Indian friend (I used to have a best friend who is Indian in P2) so I was a bit worried that I will accidentally say Chinese or do something offending but noooo she's super easy-going and chill and funny and sarcastic HAHA I loveeeee her humour pls! It's great rooming with her too because she wakes up on time + easily (wah luckily I didn't room with a Jiamin-type that needs to be dragged to be awake HAHA)! Actually I'm kinda the burden la LOL I always bathe super slow I don't even know why?! I always thought I bathe quite fast leh :-( But she always have to wait for me hahaha I'm so sorry for being a burden T_T Plus she let me sleep on the bed for the first 2 days cos I injured my head (wah I burden max). She actually wanted to let me continue sleeping on the bed for the rest of the days (she keep insisting that the floor is very comfortable LOL so cute right) but I refused la hehe. So yeap super great knowing her! I was afraid of awkward moments cos only 2 person in a room but nopeeee none at all!! Ya speaking of which Weiyi was shocked that it's 2 person in a room cos he thinks it will be really awkward but no leh!!! :-)


This is Edison who is from NYJC as well whooooop! #NYPride He's one of the first few I met cos we arrived early and went to put bags together. And actually I saw him on the bus towards NUS already la but I too paiseh to say hi HAHA. He's super nice and funny as well we cannot stop making fun of him and his SP HAHAHA plus they call him pedo-son but no la it's all a joke ah HAHA. Ya but he always like to tease me and judge me also hahahaha he totally judged me for buying Happy Meal :'D But it's great knowing him yeah hehe there's automatically a sense of familiarity cos we're both from NY :p


This is Junhuiiiiii! He's also one of the first few I met because he arrived early and we went to put bags tgt as well. :-) He introduced himself as a foodie which is like !!!! BECAUSE I AM A (mini) FOODIE TOO. But he is damn pro one la his standard is up there not like mine HAHA. He knows how to cook and stuff too so yeap super zai right! He's super funny also HAHA he loves interrogating people and stir shit la haha OGL MATERIAL RIGHT HERE. Plus when we shared first impressions and stuff he had a super accurate impression of me so yeap I found someone who knows me T_T He said smth about how I'm shy and quiet but will be a very good friend once people get to know me hehe ACCURATE RIGHT?! 


This is Hansiong and I already told him my first impression of him is that he is an ahbeng HAHA. He came to camp on the first day with JEANS LOL we can't stop teasing him about that cos who wears jeans to camp?! And the first thing he said to me was 'How short are you?' LIKE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! Cos I didn't really get to talk to him on the whole of first day until the Running Man game we were sitting beside each other and he asked me that. I was like 'This is the first time we're talking and you ask me this?!' and he was like 'I've been wondering about it...' Unbelievable right this guy HAHA. Then the next day while we were rushing to our station games (I run damn slow la) he was like 'Your legs too short' :'D Damn funny la him hahaha he judged me for the Happy Meal also lo T_T Ohya and Camille and I paired with him for Fright Night. Camille and I both damn scared la who he's the only one that actually did stuff haha. Cos we have missions and stuff to do also so basically we two just scream and hide behind him while he does all the stuff so quite kelian la BUT YAY HE IS OUR HERO!!! :D


Yeap this is Irwin who is 183cm HAHA he initially stood up to take this picture but then he was like shocked at how short I am and decided to bend down HAHA. There's like a 30cm height gap between us sigh I can't evennnnn. Irwin is super nice as well hehe he looks like some playboy right but he's actually really nice HAHA. I remember during the clubbing night he came out after a while with the rest of us non-clubbers and we were all shocked cos all of us thought he is the clubber type. Like seriously ALL OF US haha I think he quite sad la hahahaha but it really taught me not to judge a book by its cover cos he's TOTALLY different from what he might look like! :D 


This is Madeline who is the tallest girl in our group and very sporty and looks fierce HAHA but she is very nice as well!! There was a mass dance session and we got paired up and we were both like '-_______- what is going on? we can't dance...' And she said she's super envious of people like me who can do music and I told her I'm super envious of people like her who can do sports la!!! I'm damn bad at sports sigh not even kidding. But I guess the grass is always greener on the other side! Madeline also participated in the tug-of-war hehe she damn swag la ^_^


This is Lynn but I didn't get to talk to her a lot!! :( We talked the most while going back home cos we shared a cab HAHA she's super nice as well la. She also got the fierce look (I think cos they got the swag so looks unapproachable) but once you talk to her you'll realise she's very friendly and funny also lo HAHAHA. Yeap hope we will have more chance to talk in the future!! 


This is Enghan aka my brother LOL they damn annoying keep saying we look alike HAHAHA. So we just keep scamming people that we are siblings lo HAHA. We tried scamming our seniors and even the O-commers just so that they can give us power-ups hahahahaha. But he's from RJC and damn nice and super funny la!!! He is super duper innocent like I think more innocent than me (yes I'm very innocent). He doesn't drink/club and doesn't even get all the lupsup references AT ALL. And he's super blur and keep saying funny things HAHA I can't get over them man. Plus cos we're both short (he's the shortest guy) we get paired up to play games a few times and wah I think he is an even bigger burden than I am HAHA I keep scolding him hahahahaha I feel so bad :'D


Hi this is Glennys my super pretty friend she is our OG flower hehehe! I took the initiative to say hi to her on the first day as well so her impression of me is 'friendly and approachable' hahaha YAY! She's damn smiley and innocent also so we keep saying she's like a kid HAHA. Ya and also during Beach Day I was like 'Wah I'm tired like a dog sia' and she laugh until like don't know what :'D She say it's just super funny to hear 'Tired like a dog' from my mouth HAHA. Actually I am an inner ahlian lo... ;-) So whenever I see her I'll say 'Tired like a dog' HAHAHAHA. Super glad knowing her cos she's so friendly and hyper!


This is Yongsheng, my genius partner for the Running Man game!
Thankfully I was not such a big burden hahaha but he's super nice :D And smart omg as I said he found a lot of stickers!!! Also he's very friendly as well so it wasn't awkward at all going around the school running/finding stickers. Our hands were supposed to be tied tgt but the string damn burden keep dropping or what so we give up just hold hands but it wasn't awkward at all HAHA. And actually I feel quite bad cos I got sweaty palms..... HAHAHAHA. 


This is Brendon! I didn't really get to talk to him much until Day 3/4 (plus he stays in Woodlands so we shared a cab too!) Before that I only know him as a damn enthu guy cos he used to be in student council so he damn zai at leading cheers and super funny also! After talking to him I still think he's super funny la HAHA and very knowledgeable as well! But he likes to show us pretty girl pics and ask us to comment like whaaaaaat?! :'D Also he uses a Blackberry!!! Irwin uses one too! We were all damn shocked la cos who uses Blackberry in this time and age right LOL. A lot people were like 'Huh you still using Blackberry ah?!' so it's unbelievable that there's 3 of us Bb users in our group hahahaha. BB users uniteeeee ^_^

That's all for my fellow freshies! There are still Jingyi (who went off to Australia), E-yang (who went back early) and Gracia (who went back early as well) so no pics :(

Next it's the councillors/ogls! 


This is Gabriel, one of the councillors! He studies English HAHA damn zai right! I remember on the first day he's like damn onz and stuff then suddenly he become damn demure HAHA. And whenever he wears spectacles he got that bookish look but in a good way cos he looks super guai and cute HAHA. And there was once he wore specs and did a lupsup cheer so the contradiction in images was so funny :'D Yeap but he's super nice and did lots of stuff for us! All the little little things like coordinating stuff, talking to us to make us feel welcome, help us throw rubbish, help us carry food etc etc :) And he made a video for us hehe he's damn sweet la :D


Here's Justin hehe my favourite councillor! I secretly thinks he looks like a minion HAHAHA aiya but he's damn funny and nice la :D He is always talking to us and making us feel welcome and happy. Plus during the river HTHT outside the club he talked a lot to us and accompanied us so yeap he's da bez hehe! I really admire him for his beliefs I think he's very 伟大 ^^ And I think we're quite similar in some ways so yay he's very easy to talk to! 


This is pretty girl Meisee I LOVE HER HAIR OMG. And I think she's super pretty! I told her that during the first impression game and they say I por her LOL but no hor it is true T_T She's super nice and friendly too like she's always talking to us and sharing stuff with us :-) She helped us a lot too like when we had very short time to bathe before SP revelation she secretly brought us to another block to bathe hehehe love her lots! 


This is Trevor my OGL! HE WON BEST OGL IN A HOUSE OK HAHAHA. But he's damn paiseh about it la so we purposely keep teasing him hahahahaha. He has a super bright smile so every morning he will come around and knock our doors/wake us up and we'll see his bright smile and it really makes our mornings better hahaha. Really have to thank him lots because he really put in a lot of effort for everything to go smoothly! There are lots of things he has to coordinate and organise and I think he did a super great job at it because everyone had fun!!! No awkward moments or anything like that :-) Yay for He Wei! (We also like to tease him by calling his Chinese name HAHA)


This is Rachel who is from NYJC as well! I recognised her cos she was a Helios OGL as well la but she of course didn't recognise me hahaha but yeap there's automatically a bond yknow hahaha. She's super nice like a mama to me because when I injured my head she accompanied me (I really damn burden) and she kept checking up on me to make sure I'm alright so I'm really vvvvvvery touched :') Also she keep teasing me about my SP and I la HAHA but I still love her lots and lots and lots because she's so nice T_T

Okay so that's all I have for ogls/councillors even though there are many others la! Like my other OGL Huey Chyi and other councillors like Grace and other crashers/seniors! Love all of them for making Arts Camp an amazing experience and for letting me feel the A2 love :')

Arts Camp is really the best camp I've went to so far. I have no regrets joining it at all. Even though I injured my head + knees + arm + there's an big ugly scratch on my specs + my phone dropped twice and has really ugly marks now but I really think everything is worth it for the friends and experience and everything. :') I really think the camp is very organised. As someone who organised camps before I know how hard it is to make sure everything is coordinated and there are lots of admin problems like time limit etc etc or like making sure things are not awkward and everyone is having fun etc. But I think everyone really made this camp a great one I had lots and lots of fun and no complaints!!! 

I think the best thing about the camp is the friends la hehe. Everyone's so friendly and open so we became friends really easily. Even me who is socially awkward and takes a longer time to warm up got to warm up faster than usual and really showed my true self in the span of 5 days. Never felt so happy with an OG before so this is something I really treasure! I think it has a lot to do with my mindset also, because I came to the camp ready to make friends so I was more open and I took more initiative instead of just keeping quiet and waiting for others to come and talk to me. Like I volunteered for some games and made conversation/jokes with others first so others can open up as well. I think having the right mindset is very impt :) SO YEAP I'm really really really grateful I decided to join the camp (I honestly considered joining for like damnnn long and after joining I was like dreading it) but Arts Camp was really great. I was especially touched at the end of Arts Camp where all the ogls/councillors was shaking hands with us :') I am now seriously considering going back for O'week because everyone left such a good impression on me. 

So everyone please do not hesitate to join Arts Camp or you'll really regret it! 

Also I have to say that I'm really proud of myself HAHA. As y'all might (or might not) know, my new year resolution this year is to step out of my comfort zone. So for the past 6 months I've been actively doing things that will help me to step out of my comfort zone and I think this is one of the biggest decisions I made and I don't regret it at all. I'm so thankful I really stepped out of my comfort zone because I really got to experience so much more. So yeap I want to thank myself as well HAHA for having the determination and guts to go through with this. Lots of love for Arts Camp! (Meeting A2 for dinner later HAHA)


Yup and bonus pic!
#NYPRIDE




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx