Okay I just posted today afternoon but here's an update of my life hahahaha. So a couple of days ago I went ahead and applied for hall! Don't even know how it's gonna turn out, but if they accept me I think I'll go for it :) Also, I just applied for the Friends of NUS programme (which is basically like a student buddy for international students?), also a thing that I've been contemplating for quite some time so I'm happy that I decided to go for it as well! Next up it's gonna be the Language Preparation Programme which I am so excited for so no doubt I'm going to apply for it (even the idea of having to write a goddamn essay to apply doesn't deter me from it)! Alsooooo I might just be going to orientation camps!! Because wingyan is so enthusiastic about it so I'm sort of influenced/motivated by her now HAHA. :-D
And and and I might be working in June (for like 3 days ok I know but still...). :-D Small steps but I'm definitely moving forward yeah? :D As far as New Year Resolutions go (one of mine is to step out of my comfort zone), I am definitely (kinda) successful!
Way to goooooooo!
PS/ Also I'll be leaving for China (yes, againnnnnnn) on the 18th and will be back on the 30th of May to visit my dad who's working there! Gonna be taking a plane alone for the first time ever HAHA not really that big of a deal but still, my first time flyin' solo! Also I'm gonna go and visit some relatives that I haven't seen for like 3 years or smth, definitely going to be awkward because yeap haven't seen them in ages + I usually just see them for like 2 days even if I do see them. Awkward conversations will be the death of me. But I think there's gonna be lots of that coming up in the first few weeks of uni so I guess this can be practice? Practice makes perfect after all. ;-)