Finally back home after spending 2 weeks in China! Feels great to be home :)
After 2 weeks I think I have mastered the art of courteous smiling + conversation. I basically met all of my relatives + my dad's friends I know + my dad's friends I don't even know! Repeated stuff about uni and my major etc etc about a 100000000000000000 times?
But it's pretty cool though, because I haven't been back in at least 3 years and some of them I haven't seen in 5 years+! Time fliesssss. And it's great to see them even though we're super not close :( All my relatives were so happy to see me that I felt so bad for not going back earlier. But I don't even remember them being so happy to see me last time when I used to go back once a year? :'D Maybe absence really makes the heart grow fonder! But my grandparents are really getting older and older, I feel so sad to see them age :(
Also I thought my mandarin is at least decent but I realise it's totally not. Super cui I can barely hold a conversation hahahahhaha. Wlao my mandarin cui and my english also cui?!!! (can't stop worrying about English QET HAHA)
But other than meeting relatives, 90% of the time I just stay at my dad's house and do nothing. So I've gained at least 2kg and I AM SO MISERABLE NOW. I need to lose fats!!!!!!! :-( Sigh, the eternal struggle.
Miss all my friends, can't wait to meet up soon!