<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: choices and decisions
Posted on: Thursday, May 1, 201410:27 PM

So a couple of days ago I decided to get my lazy bum off the couch and actually start reading through my NUS Freshmen Guide because I realise that there's a lot of things I really ought to know. And after reading through the guide very thoroughly (I even pasted post-its on different pages to remind myself of the important stuff!), I felt so sad because uni life is really so different LOL. I really need to start deciding on things on my own and sign up for events myself T_T I am such a passive person hahaha I'm always just waiting for the school to sign me up for whatever I'm eligible for but from now on I GOTTA BE MORE ACTIVE!!!

I guess uni life is as exciting as how you want it to be :) So it can be either very exciting or very boring, it all depends on you.

Like there's this LPP thing that I'm interested in and there's this international buddy thing that I'm interested in as well. Should I join or should I not. Should I involve myself in many activities or should I not. Should I stay in hall or should I not. Should I join orientation camps or should I not. Should I join CCAs or should I not. SHOULD I EVEN GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL?!

I'm such a loser hahaha I can't believe myself.

Speaking of orientation camps, I've heard a few things about it and people seem to all agree that not going for camps means you won't have friends!? You don't know the despair that I feel whenever things like orientation camps are mentioned because those are like torture camps to me, no kidding... Why they gotta do this to introverts like me :-( I don't think there's anyone in this world as awkward as me during social interaction hahaha. And my name does nothing to help me because 'ziyue' is not a very common name and when we play icebreakers I always have to repeat myself/people just don't even remember my name so ugh it's like I just wanna kill myself HAHA.

A few days ago Yiwen asked me whether I'm joining any camps and because we are both introverts, we were both SO miserable at the thought of joining them.

But I promised myself that I'll break out of my comfort zone and this is probably my last chance of joining any orientation camps.

But then I really don't like it /cries/

So anyway I'm really conflicted right now T_T Also sucks that I'm the first one going to a Singapore uni in my family so I can't even ask my sis for advice hahahahaha WELL SUCH IS LIFE I GUESS.

(Also I keep having this thought about what if I'm going to an overseas uni, would life be more exciting? I really don't know)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx