Hi so I actually managed to wake up at 8 (ok more like 8.30 after snoozing and resetting my alarm) to attend jiamin's film screening! Pretty proud of myself for actually making it because I was full of regret when I woke up like why the hell am I even awake at 8am on a public holiday and especially when I slept at 2.30am?! But still, friendship trumps alllllllllll.
Wore a top and a skirt (A SKIRT, I haven't worn one since the last time I wore the nyjc skirt LOL) because we were going to the temple and felt like wearing shorts might seem rude. So anyway jas and I were pretty on time, the screening starts at 10.30am but we reached at 10.22? All would be well if we both actually have a sense of direction HAHA. Unfortunately both of us haven't been to the temple before so we had totally no idea where were we and where to go. Eventually I spotted a building that sorta look like it'll be the right place and tada, it is! But we were like 10 minutes late and the film was only 13 minutes so hahahahahahahahaha. But anyway the film is not the point because we were mainly there to support jiamin (cos she has a sort of sharing session along with the rest of her production crew).
So yeap we saw her answering a few (read: two) questions etc and stuff which was pretty cool! So proud of her /hugs/
Afterwards jas and I just kinda hang around the temple while jiamin settles her stuff. Both of us haven't been there before so everything's new to us so it was a very interesting experience!
After a while jiamin came to meet us and we took a bus back to Bishan and grabbed lunch and chatted for a while etc! Simple day but it's great. :-) Also I am totally exhausted from the lack of sleep + heat so I'm so glad to be back home now.
But anyway, do support 团圆 as much as possible yeah, they've really put in a lot of effort and sincerity in it. :-)