Whoooop this is my 1000th post! \^o^/
Celebrated Jon's birthday a few days ago at Breko Cafe. Okay no joke I just mixed up Breko with Broke LOL I actually typed Broke Cafe hahaha. I thought the food was pretty good!! Holland Village is quite a happening place with some bars and all and I still can't get used to the fact that I can actually drink. Felt so at home with my lovely burdenz but so out of place once we went out of the cafe and saw all the cool people hanging out HAHA. Also hopefully I'm going to move to Holland V next year so I can be closer to all that buzz and all :) Though I'm definitely going to miss my quiet homely ol' Yishun.
Anyway, Weiyi just went into NS today and being the loser friend I am I didn't go and send him off but I swear I am giving him moral support all the way back here! And of course I sent him a supportive message yesterday night (because I know I won't be able to wake up early) so that definitely shows how great of a friend I am!!! Hehehe. But anw, he's one of my best buds, so I definitely wish him all the best and hope he comes out even more awesome. Goodluck my twin!
On another note, wanted to do some online shopping because I thought I had enough money for it. Turns out money is never enough because I still can't bear to buy a $200 backpack. The sad reality....................................