<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: let's go
Posted on: Thursday, April 10, 20149:13 PM

So I FINALLY got my camera!!! A Sony Cybershot DSC-WX80 in case you're interested. I got the red one (which honestly looks more like hot pink) because black looks so dull and white looks so cheap :-( The camera's really light and small which is definitely what I want :-D I'm leaving Singapore for Hangzhou/Suzhou/Wuxi tomorrow afternoon and I'm really excited that I can put the camera to test!

I'm 90% done with packing now and I'm really excited for the trip! But I feel kinda weird because my sister isn't going with us. As much as she annoys me I think I'll miss not having her around! The relationship between siblings is one of the most bizarre things ever hahaha. Just like how Kim is always complaining about her sister, yet whenever we go out she buys lots of things back for her sister! ;-)

So these few days I've been sort of fiddling around with my new camera, reading novels (I really ought to start reading legit books instead of rom-coms) and watching this hilarioussssss sitcom called Miranda! It's amazing. I spend an hour watching a 30-min episode because I need to pause the video and laugh. :'D

Anyway, can you believe it's ALREADY April?!!!?! That's crazy, time flies faster that I can ever imagine.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx