So tomorrow's my SMU interview /screams/ I spent the past 1 week reading up on SMU's objectives and all that stuff as well as social science articles as well as recent big issues in Singapore. I've already done as much preparation as possible (even though I don't think it's gonna be of much use) so if I still end up looking like an idiot tomorrow, I know that I've done everything that I could and nothing can change the fact that I'm an idiot.
Actually I think the interview's gonna test our immediate analyzing skills and critical skills so it's more of a 临场反映+发挥 kinda thing (which I'm really not good at) so my preparation is most probably gonna be useless :-( BUT STILL.
Anyway, I'm the kind who gets super nervous about a class presentation even though it's just reading off whatever I already prepared. Nooooooo my heart beat races just thinking about it :-(
Ugh, there's nothing I can do about it. Gonna plaster a smile on my face and enter the room tomorrow and try to appear to be knowledgeable and eloquent. Actually, scratch that, I just don't want to embarrass myself by making lame/weak arguments or something like that.
Ending off this post with a confident boost: I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT OKAY?!
PS/ Got a new toaster oven that actually has a temperature thermostat (!!) that goes up to 200 degrees Celsius so I might just be able to bake stuff now!!! Gonna try baking some easy stuff tmrw after the interview (assuming I'm still able to walk out of the room fine).
And it's great that the interview's at 10am! At least throughout the interview I can motivate myself by telling myself that I can eat lunch after the interview! Hooray!
PPS/ Also, today is April's Fool but absolutely nothing happened to me because I stayed at home. Very boring life I have here.