So I'm finally back from Hangzhou, which was great! I took lots of pictures so I can't wait to blog. Then again, I'm kind of lazy right now T_T But I'll do it soon!
Received news about my NUS FASS acceptance while in Hangzhou, and I just received the offer package in the mail today. AND I RECEIVED THE SADDEST NEWS EVER: I have to take a Qualifying English Test because my GP is D T_T (You get exempted if you get C and above). I am soooooooo sad ugh whyyyyyyyyy. Sigh, GP haunts me even till today.............
Well, at least I have about 1 and a half month to get myself ready for it. I took a look at the sample paper and it's not that difficult (because at least they provide texts for you to base your essay on), but considering how unpredictable my essays turn out to be, it's not exactly easy either /cries/
And I have no face to ask Ms Cheng for help or anything because my GP grade is a shameful D /cries/
But thank goodness I haven't thrown away my GP stuff! Gonna keep talking and writing in English these days since I have not written any essay for freaking 5 months.
All the best to me!
PS/ Also, university admin stuff is so overwhelming, I can barely understand anything /cries again/