So life has been pretty uneventful lately (AS ALWAYS). Went for SMU, NTU and NUS open house and applied to all 3 of them already! Yes, kiausugirl95 IS me. So I think it's because I applied really early, SMU has already received my application and just today afternoon they called me up to tell me I'm shortlisted for an interview for the School of Social Science on 2nd April, 10am. The guy called me a total of 4 times because I usually don't pick up calls from numbers I don't know so I didn't, I AM SO SORRY T_T So anw I was actually pretty shocked because I didn't expect their response to be so fast. I thought we would have to wait until at least after 1st April!
Sooooo this is actually a big milestone in my life because I've never been to any interviews yet and I am actually vvvvvery stressed about it now!!!! Did a little research about the interview format and apparently it's a group interview and we have to give our opinions on an article. Like omg just let me die because this is exactly the kind of class sharing that I ALWAYS dread. And then after that we have to do like a debate kind of group discussion with the other interviewees in front of 2 professors. I can't evennnnnnn omg I don't know even know how to prepare for it :/ Maybe I should try reading the news or smth! Idk, I haven't even spoke proper English in ages, I feel like I've lost the ability to carry out a conversation/discussion or even express myself clearly. I guess SMU really likes outspoken and eloquent people so it's really not for me T_T
Wanted to reject going for the interview because of my legit phobia of interviews but then again it's a very good chance for me to step out of my comfort zone so :(
Hope everything goes well for me! Okay there's still 2 weeks but I am already freaking out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh