<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Resolutions
Posted on: Wednesday, January 1, 20149:29 PM

Thought for a very long time what to write because I feel so contented with life right now. I wanna get rich and get hot but it's so impossible so... HAHAHA. Ok la I wanna cut down 2kg!!! I CAN DO IT. 

I guess my resolution would be to be a better person! This year I've received so much kindness, and that really made a huge impact on me. I felt so touched by the kindness I received, from my family, friends and even strangers. So I promised myself that I would spread this kindness around and share the joy that I felt. To do this I need to be kind in little ways, to my friends and family, to carefully ponder over my words before saying anything (because I realize sometimes I get so comfortable with the people I'm close with that I say something hurtful and don't even realize it until much later, so terrible). As well as things like actively lending a helping hand. Hopefully I can spread kindness in the big ways as well, such as volunteering. 

The other thing I realized this year is the importance of relationships. The bonds formed with my family and friends are so precious, and I must always treasure it and do what I can to be a great friend/family member. Be there for them and always support them! 

Also, I have 8 months of holidays this year so I hope I can take this time to break out of my comfort zone/at least try something new. I also wanna take this time to understand myself and find my interest, because currently I don't even know what I want to study. 

Well these are the big ones! Others are just the usual ones I guess. Be more caring, more understanding and just strive to be better in every sense. 

P/S. Oh and also! To always be grateful and positive. Keep smiling! :-) 


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx