Happy New Year! 2013 has been a long and great year. In times like these, the relationships we have seem more precious than before! It's so heartening to see friends squeezing time to meet up with you, or just providing support with their presence or words :-)
Thank you my singlets, my burdens (we've become so close these 2 years it's amazing), my 3 musketeers and my boss ahniu! Of course there are many friends who I treasure as well, thank you guys so much. And there's my family who is a constant source of support for me /inserts heartshapes/
So Singlets tried to surprise me today but failed HAHA. But I still appreciate it a lot, just having them spend time with me on my birthday is a great gift itself. Any moment spent together with my friends is amazing! Anw, they got balloons and bunny stuff and made food like sandwiches and wraps into bunny shape/put bunny years! Plus they wore pink/bunny years HAHAHA. They're so anti-bunny usually so I found it so amusing but touching as well!! :-)
Watched Mean Girls together then went to steamboat with The Burdens! They're like family :') Had lots of fun eating and chatting with them!
Then now I'm back at home early to countdown with my family! Hehe basically I spent the day with so many of my love ones, couldn't ask for a better birthday. So grateful for all the love!
I will try to a better person in 2014. Here's to infinite possibilities :-)