Soooo I'm already back from the amazing HK trip with The Burdens (hahaha stupid but accurate group name!). It was a really great trip, so thankful to have this opportunity to go overseas with them. :-) Each and every moment is enjoyable and fun, and these people really feel like family.
Anw, so I'm finally done with all the overseas trips and I can finally rest and slack and whatnot but freedom is kinda strange to me right now and I feel like a fish out of water, not quite sure what to do. Before the holidays I had so many plans for myself, but now that it has really started I don't know what to do hahaha. Wanted to just rot at home and watch dramas but I don't know what to watch and all I've been doing is aimless net surfing... I think I've too many things planned in my head that I don't know how to carry them out all at once.
Kinda caught in a dilemma as well because my mum is urging me to find a job after realising so many people around me are working! I kinda want to find a job and make myself useful too but at the same time I feel like my holidays have BARELY started........ T_T
Plus at the same time I haven't figured out what course I wanna study because my interests are all over the place and insufficient and sigh, everything is a mess. :-(