Just ended prom @ Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel! It's my first ever (and probably last ever) prom at a proper hotel (since cchy likes to go the budget but really fun school hall disco club style).
Been dreading prom for so long because dressing up (ugh) is so not my thing and I really cannot wear a dress I look so awkward and ruin the dress LOL plus it's really stressful cos everyone looks so ~amazing~
But it really exceeded my expectations and was way better than I expected!!! I surprisingly had LOTS of fun, thanks to my awesome and really sweet classmates/tablemates plus all my amazing friends! Had so much fun seeing Cedric and Ben up on stage!
Initially the games part was kinda nerve wrecking but it got better and those who went up the stage were really amazing and brought much laughter! So I had a lot of fun actually :-)
As for the food part it was way better than what I expected and I honestly loved it. Actually I loved every single dish and I couldn't stop eating....... But my dress was kinda restricting :-( if it weren't for it I would have gobbled up EVERYTHING I swear.
Took photos with all those that I wanted to take with and even those unplanned, so I'm really satisfied and contented!
Overall, it was actually a really great prom experience :-) Had lots of fun and laughter and saw many good friends so yayyyyyy!
(Plus, I wore comfortable shoes so it makes all the difference! I swear shoes are the biggest factor because a painful pair of shoes will ruin your day!)