I can't believe I've been too caught up about post-Alevels activities that I actually haven't been able to blog!! I'm soooo tired after A'levels because there's so many things lined up! Shopping with the others, spending time hanging out, birthday celebrations and all! I actually feel more tired after A's than before A's LOL does this even make sense.
So I'm super glad that I'm flying off on 6th because I can chill out overseas! Going to Yun Nan this year and I'm really looking forward to it because it's less cosmopolitan and (hopefully) more authentic and interesting! Will be back on the 13th and will be off with my lovely cchy friends on 15th! Busy busy busy bee but I'm really excited for it!!! Though I feel kinda tired just thinking about it haha.
But anyway I have lots of time after that to rest and do what I want anyway! So far I've no plans to get a job because I'm really not interested in jobs like waitressing etc :( Would most probably spend it doing smth I haven't been able to do, like learning a new instrument or a new language! Been researching on Ukuleles recently and I kinda started learning Spanish but ummmmmmmmmmmm. Well we'll just see how it goes!
Don't think I would ever get another 8 months holiday in the future (until when I retire) so I really hope I can spend this holiday fruitfully and meaningfully!
(Even though I said this I'll probably spend 8 months gaining weight and watching lame dramas online............................................)