Happy birthday to me! Finally I'm 18, and I'm afraid I don't feel very much 18. So supposedly I can drink alcohol and go clubbing and watch M18 shows legally now, except that I really don't like to do any of those HAHA.
I always end up having mixed feelings on my birthdays, I feel blessed and guilty at the same time. I'm grateful for all the love I receive on this special day of mine, but at the same time I feel like I don't really deserve all of these. I always get surprised when I see people wish me happy birthday, and I sincerely thank every one of you who did that. Being the center of attention is not my kind of thing, so sometimes it's uncomfortable for me, but the love I receive on this special day makes it great and I'm ever so thankful for that. I thank these people for leaving a space in their hearts and minds for me, for remembering me and for wishing me.
Thank you!