A quick post before I go to school for my LAST ALEVEL PAPER EVERRRR (or so I hope). Bio MCQ, I can't wait to get you over and done with!!!!
Finally the time has come and it feels so surreal that it's all ending. Am already starting to miss my studying days though, how ridiculous is this?! Maybe it's because I have no idea what to do for the next 7 months of holidays. Studying kinda makes me feel like I have an aim and makes me focused. Holidays make me feel like a useless, pathetic human being because all I do is laze around watching shows and surfing the net HA.
Anw, I'm also starting to regret not studying more sigh. Glad to have the papers done, but the thought of getting back the results for them.... Not so much. Probably gonna kill myself in regret if my results suck :-(