<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: fate
Posted on: Friday, November 15, 20135:31 PM

So I'm done with 5/10 Alevel papers woohoo!!! Halfway through finally!!! (Meanwhile my science friends are like 8/10 done with their papers ugh so annoying). But anyway I'm officially D-O-N-E with literature omg yes!!! I love books and reading and literature but I'm not so crazy about getting tested on it hahaha. No more literary analysis anymore! JUST PURE APPRECIATION. *_* Anw, really glad I'm done with lit because as much as I love lit, I'm not good at it at all and it's the subject that I'm most worried for because you can't actually study study for it. You either get it or you don't. I obviously don'ttttt.

So lit was pretty much a disaster. Seriously asddsafdsgdfghknvsl I did badly for P1 so I wanted to redeem myself in P3 but the moment I opened the question paper I knew I was done for LOL. Sigh why is life like that to me. Praaaaying and hopppping I can even get a C/B cos A is just, impossible.

So anyway with GP and lit (2 subjects that I'm most worried for! Wait how ironic is it that I'm an arts student and I'm worried for these language papers?!) out of the way, I'm left with econs and CLL and bio mcq which are my relatively more confident subjects so I guess I feel a little better now! Unfortunately I have a double paper next week of econs p2 + CLL p1 haha I guess SEAB is out to kill me. :'(

UGH I just know I am going to look back on these days in the future and regret that I didn't study enough sigh. Too late for regrets T_T


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx